Half a Heart

--Louis's POV--

I just was in Niall's hotel room. Of course he knew I was in there but he told me he was going to shower, finally. While he was showering, being the curious one that I am, I searched for the "song", I think it is a song but I am not sure. I looked through his all his drawers, but then I looked at his pillow where there was something sticking out from underneath. I made my way over and took papers with writing out from under the pillows. I started reading it: 

And being here without you

Is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky

Kinda there - but not quite

I'm walking 'round with just one shoe

It is a song! It's really amazing actually. Is he going to sing it tomorrow or-

"What are you doing?" Niall asked. I looked up to see him with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Im....a..." I stuttered. 

"Is that-" he started. 

"Yeah. I knew you were writing something and the curiosity just came over me. I'm sorry, mate. It's really good though," I explained. 

"Well, it probably is a good thing that you read it cause I have to ask you and the boys a favor," Niall said.

"Anything," I replied. 

--Ali's POV--

All of us girls slept over at Eleanor's so that we can just get up and leave for the airport. This morning, Danielle was the first one up, me being second. We made some breakfast for everyone. We made pancakes and bacon with some strawberries, blueberries, and cantalope. Once everyone got up and ate, we got dressed. I put on galaxy leggings with a white scoop neck tee. I put my hair in a ponytail and I just put on foundation and mascara. I slip on T KEES flip flops and grab a grey sweater, just in case. 

"Hey, Ali?" I hear from outside the bathroom door. 

"Yeah?" I question. 

"Can I come in?" she asks. 

"Of course," I respond and I look towards the opening door and Sydney appears. 

"Can I talk to you?" she asks. I nodd and I take her to the kitchen where no one is at the moment. 

"What's up?" I ask her. 

"Well, I've been thinking about if I go with you guys then you're going to go to the concert, right?" I nodd and she keeps going. "So that means Niall is probably gonna see me. What would I do then?" 

"Don't worry about it, okay. If you don't want to talk to him, the girls and I won't let him," I explain and I give her a hug. Oh Niall your "song" better be special. 

--

It has been 4 hours and we are finally in Spain. Once we arrived at the hotel, it was 5:15 and we had to be at the venue at 7. The venue is 10 minutes away from the hotel so we are good on time. Eleanor, Rae and Danielle get straight to getting ready while I go check on Sydney. I open the door, since our rooms all connected. 

"Hey, you gonna get ready?" I asked excitedly. She looks up at me. 

"I don't think I am gonna go..." she trails off. 

"What do you mean?" I ask as I sit next to her. I try to persuade her to come for about an hour. Danielle, Eleanor, and Rae have left already and I still have to get ready. Sydney told me to just go without her and maybe she'll come. I just listen to her.