Don't Let Me Go

--Sydney's POV--

Today is the day Niall and I visit my soccer team. It is 8 in the moring and Niall is still asleep. Since Niall has done so much for me, I want to do something nice for him. I left a note on the table and also texted him saying,

Niall, 

I'll be back soon! Went out to get something! 

-Syd  xoxoxoxo

I walked to my car and saw a couple girls on the street across from me. They were watching me with grins on their faces. I guess they realized who I was cause they came running over to my car. 

"Oh my god! You're Sydney!" they squealed. 

"The one and only," I responded.

"I love you! Can I get an autograph?" one girl asked.

"Sure but why?" I asked them while taking the pen and paper.

"I've seen videos of you playing football and I know you're going to be famous someday," the girl smiled. I smiled too. Wait, what videos? I'll have to ask the boys. I finished signing and taking pictures and got back in my car to the mall. I decided on getting a couple pieces of clothing for myself and getting Niall a Ireland blanket. I know he misses his hometown so I thought it would be a good idea. 

--

I got myself an American Flag Tank, a 'I Love Niall' shirt and a 'Normal is Boring' tank. I got the Ireland blacket just now and I'm walking back to the parking lot. I get to my car and I feel like people are following me so I turn around. Yup. There are a whole group of girls following me. More like running at me? Yeah. That sounds right. I quickly get into my car and try to get away but they surround it. I quickly call Niall.

"Sydney?" he questions.

"Niall! Niall! There is a group of girls surrounding my car! I don't know what to do! This hasn't happened to me alone before! Its scary! I don't want to hurt anyone!" I freaked out. 

"Syd, babe, calm down. Where are you?" he asks. Shit. 

"Field Shopping Centre (not real)," I manage to say.

"What? I thought you were going to the grocery? You lied to me?!" he questions.

"Niall, Niall," I try to get his attention.

"Why did you lie?" he goes on.

"Niall, I'll explain later can you please just help me?!" I say as a tear falls down my cheek. I look out the window to see girls with there phones out, taking pictures and videos. 

"Fine. I'll send security," he says and hangs up. Is he sending security to come get me because he does not even care that I am scared shitless? No, he sent it so he does not get hurt, right? I am so confused. 

Sydney_Benjamin: to the girls outside my car, please leave. You're scaring the shit out of me. Also, sorry @NiallOfficial <3

I saw the girls look at there phones. I look through my mirror and see girls looking at their phone then look up with grins. Is that a good or bad thing? I'm gonna say bad. They then start hitting and kicking my car. What the hell? I'm glad I'm wearing my white tank top, leggings, my converse and black hoodie. I put my shopping items and phone into my purse and quickly got out of my car and sprinted. I sprinted for my life. My friends always said I was fast so thats my advantage. As I got out of my car, girls started hitting me and scratched my cheek. I started crying as I ran. I ran to the exit of the parking lot. When I got there, the group of girls were not as close to me. I sat down and kept crying. Just then a black van drove through and stopped. I then realized it was security. Paul jumped out of the driver's seat and ran towards me. I am so tired. Then I saw someone else get out of the van. Blonde hair.