Insta-What?

Ali's POV:

The concert went really well! I do not think I have ever been to such a great concert. The boys did perfect, as usual and the crowd was amazing, as usual. And yes, our frappuccinos  were incredible!

The next morning I woke up to Harry next to me. I rolled onto his chest and I was blinded by the brightness of his phone/

"Woah! That's bright," I giggled to myself and yawned as Harry mysteriously put his phone down right as I spoke. "Whatcha lookin at?"

"Oh uh...morning, love," Harry stuttered and kissed my forehead. "Hungry?" Harry got up in a flash and started walking out of the room.

"Harry," I started and he turned back around. "What were you looking at?"

"Something...."

"Tell me. please?" I put on my cutest pouty face that he can never resist.

"Okay fine. Stop being so cute," he smiled and gave his phone to me. I unlocked it and there it was. My jaw dropped to the floor. I never thought I would look through this again. I don't even remember my username and password to this. It was my Instagram I made about two years ago that I fangirled on about One Direction. I cannot believe he found this! I looked up at Harry, who just had that smirk on his face.

"What?" he asked, about to laugh.

"Seriously, Harry!" I exclaimed as I threw a pillow at him. "How did you find this?!"

"A fan sent it to me. I had to, Ali! But man, there are a lot of pics of me on there."

"Oh no..." I dropped my face into the pillow I grabbed onto in embarrassment.

"And they all said something about me being so hot! I am just flattered!" He went on and on.

"Shuttup Harry," I smiled into the pillow.

"Aww," Harry cooed as he laid on top of me, wrapping his arms around me. I  asked, the question that has been on my mind this whole time.

"How many did you look at?"

"Oh let's see," he pretended to count, "like all of them!"

"Oh dear, Harold," I said and moved the pillow to look as his expression. It was priceless.

"Harold?" he questioned.

"Yes," I giggled, but immediately stopped. Sydney had a fan Instagram as well. He better not have—

"Oh I did," he smirked at me.

"What?"

"Niall knows about Syd's and she won't be very pleased," he laughed as he got back up. I sat up and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Oh, buddy, she's going to kill you. I'm not joking," I said seriously, but I was not feeling the seriousness. "But, I won't....maybe."

"Oh maybe?" Harry questioned, walking toward me, as I giggled away.

"I'm deciding not to kill you because you are too cute," I smiled and kissed him. "Let's move on from this now please!"

"Whatever you say," Harry smirked and sat beside me.

"Thank you," I smiled back at him. "So, what are you doing today? Same as yesterday?"

"Yeah that's about it. I have a brilliant idea! You should come! Like to the meet and greets, the interviews and then the concert!" Harry exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Hmm maybe. I need to ask Syd what she's doing first," I stated.

"Why?"

"Because we do everything together," I said in a duh-manner.