Surgery Day

--Sydney's POV--

Last night, everyone left to go sleep but Niall insisted he stays so he did. When I woke up, he was still asleep. I looked for my phone. Where is it? I looked on the table, in my sheets, everywhere. Uggh! I don't want to wake up Niall but I want my phone. Wait. Do my parents know I'm here?

"Niall?!" I said a little too loud. He jumped out of his seat.

"Whats wrong?" he asked. I laughed. "What?" he said confused but smiling. 

"I called your name a little too loud and you jumped out of your seat like your ass was on fire!" I laughed and he started chuckling as well. 

"Well, what did you need?" he asked sitting by my legs. Oh, yeah. Surgery today. 

"Do you know if someone called my parents?" I asked. 

'Yeah, I did," he said. I smiled. 

"Thank you," I thanked. He leaned over and gave me a sweet and gentle kiss. 

"Also, do you know where my phone is? I looked all over for it," I complained. He put his hand into his pocket and lifted out my IPhone 4s. I smied. "You're the best, Niall. Did you know that?"

"Noo way. You're the best ever," he responded.

"Well, you're the perfect one," I said softly. I'm not perfect. Everyone says 'skinny is ugly' and I am a skinny person, though I eat a lot. I have really small hands and small feet. My hair can be gross and ugly sometimes. I am not perfect. Niall say that my happiness went away and sadness came along. 

"Sydney, you are perfect," he said, sweetly. I looked up at him. 

"No I'm not," I replied. "If I was perfect than why wasn't I popular in school or why was I bullied?" Oh no. I didn't say that. No one knew I was bullied. Not even Ali. Yeah, I don't want anyone to know. 

"You were bullied?" he asked sadly. I nodded and tears slid down my cheeks. I wiped them away. "I'm sorry." Niall said and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry." he said again. 

"It's not your fault, Niall. It was awhile ago," I said, wiping my tears away and thinking of a different subject. "So, how are the boys?"

"They are doing okay. Louis says he wants to hang out with you more," he replied. 

"Why?" I asked. Louis and I hang out a bunch.

"He said he wants you to be his BFF!" Niall exclaims and I laugh. Than the doctor walks in. Oh no.

"Mrs. Benjamin," he says. 

"Yes."

"It's time," he says and walks away giving me and Niall a moment. I sigh loudly. I admit it, I'm scared. I look at Niall is on his phone than shows me something. I smile.

"StayStrongSydneys is trending," I say with a smile and he smiles too. 

"They care and we care about you. We love you. I love you, Sydney. You'll be okay," he says getting up and giving me a kiss. 

"I love you too, Niall," I say, "but I'm scared." 

"I know.I know you're scared. Who wouldn't be scared. Just think of us, okay. Get your mind off of it, okay?" he says. 

"Okay," I smile and he hugs me one last time. I give him my phone and takes a picture for twitter. I take it back and tweets.

Sydney_Benjamin: Going into surgery. I love you all. Thank you for all the support! xx Love you! @NiallOfficial @Ali_Navarro @harrystyles @zaynsprincess_rae @zaynmalik @EleanorJCalder @Louis_Tomlinson @Danielle_Peazer @The_Real_Liam_Payne xxxx