Valentine's Day <3

--Sydney's POV--

--1 week and 6 days later--

Today is February 13th and tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Sadly, the boys left for Spain on the 10th. We all skype or we do private skype video chats. Right now, I'm skyping Niall. 

"I really want to see you, Sydney," Niall said in a sad tone.

"I do too," I said but he, nor the other boys except Paul, know the girls and I are flying out to Spain and are dressing up in One Direction merchandise and going to their signing. It is going to be AMAZING!

"I have to go, babe. I really love you!" he said doign a kissy face. I laugh.

"You're so weird! I love you too! See ya later," I said and blew a kiss and he pretended he caught it. We laughed. I love our laughs combined. It's nondescript! 

"Ok, bye" he said and hung up. I get up and go into the living room where everyone is and they are already talking about Spain. 

"Okay, so we have to get up kinda early," Danielle anounces. They wine.

"Really?!" Ali sighs. They laugh and then they see me walk in. 

"How was you're chat with Niall," Eleanor asks wiggling her  eyebrows.

"Oh my god, Eleanor! We just talked!" I answered. "And he has NO idea we are coming!" The girls cheered. 

"So how early do we have to wake up?" Ali asks.

"Well, the plane ride takes 2 and a half hours and the signing starts at 12 soo about 7:45 so we can ready and everything then leave at 8:20, get to the airport at 8:40, go through all the security stuff, get on the plane at 9, get off around 11:30, and get to the signing at 11:40," Danielle explains. 

"You have definately got everything planned out so, I'm just gonna follow you and stuff!" Eleanor replies and we all agree. This is going to be interesting.

--The Next Day--

Happy Valentine's Day! So, Danielle wakes me up at 7:45 and I get ready. I change into a white loose top that ties at the bottom with jean shorts and white TOMS. I put my hair into a waterfall braid, with the help of Ali, and grab some jewlery.  At 8:00, I do my makeup, which includes foundation, mascara, eye liner, lip gloss (I don't do lipstick unless it is for an important event) and eye shadow. At 8:17, I get my suitcase and go out to where the girls are. 

"Do you have you're One Direction stuff?" Rae asked. I lifted up my carry-on.

"Right here!" I stated happliy. 

"Well, is everyone ready?" Danielle asked. We all nodded. "Lets go then!"

"Yay!" we cheered.

"Time to totally freak out the boys!" I chimed in and they laughed but agreed. 

--Airport--

Danielle can like predict the future because we got to the aiport at 8:40. 

"Seriously though Danielle," Eleanor started, "you are like a...a...what's it called? The person who predicts the future?"

"A psychic?" Ali asks. 

"Yes! That! Thanks you!" Eleanor exclaimed. We laughed and were finally out of security and going into other "fun" stuff. When we finally get on the plane, we call fans, text people, and talk to each other.

"Oh my god! Syd, look what Dina texted!" Ali exclaimed. 

Dina: Have some fun with Harry tonight ;)