What Now?

Did you guys hear about liam and danielle? so sad. is it true? :'( hope not. i think it is :'(

--After Meet and Greet--

Sydney's POV:

what now? AWKWARD, the show!

"Niall, how long will it take to get home?" I ask. 

"Like 10 minutes why?" Niall asked. 

"We might miss Awkward!" I say with a sad expression. Niall laughed.

"We won't miss it," he says and kisses my cheek. 

"Thats all I get?" I cheekily say and I bite my lip.  

"Of course not," Niall smiles and kisses me passionately. Awkward can wait. 

--Rae's POV--

what now?

"I think I should get home," I awkwardly say. 

"Wait," Zayn says. 

"Yeah?" I ask. He mumbles to himself for a second. 

"Can I have your number first?" he asks. Oh my god!! YES!

"Yeah, sure!" I smile and he gives me his phone. I put my number in in his phone. 

"Thanks. I'll see you soon?" Zayn asks. 

"Yes, definitely," I smile. I can't belive what just happened!

--Few Weeks Later--

Me and Zayn are official and it's public. I've been dealing with all the hate all right. Zayn has been a huge help too. Well, the boys just finished up a meet and greet so we are going to his place. 

--Ali's POV--

"See you later!" Eleanor says and her and Louis left. 

"Bye!" 

"Now what should we do?" Liam asks. 

"I don't know," Harry plainly says.

"Great idea, Harry!" I exclaim and everyone laughs. Harry smiles at me. I love his dimples so much! 

"Mall?" Danielle suggests. 

"Yes!" I agree. 

"Fine with me," Harry says. 

"Ok the mall it is!" Liam says and Harry grabs my hand and we go to the car. Yay! Girl time with Danielle, guy time with Liam, and, most importantly, time with Harry.

--At mall--

"Oh my god! that's so cute, Ali." Danielle says. We paid for dresses already. 

"Thanks!" I say. The dress that I want to get (on right). Cute right! Its for the VMAs tonight. I'm so excited!

"What dress did you get?" I ask her and he picks up oneout of her bag.

"This one!" she says. It was a black, tight, long dress. It would look so good on her!

"Its so pretty! It so fits you!" I exclaim. 

"Thanks! Wait, where did the boys go?" Danielle asks. I look around and I see Harry and Liam in the shop for suits

"There," I say, pointing to the shop. 

"Of course. Let go," Danielle says and we walk in and they are just buying their suits.

"Ready?" Liam asks Danielle.

"Yeah," Danielle replies and they hold hands. 

"I'm ready. Are you?" Harry asks me. 

"Yeah. I'm ready," I say and he kisses me and holds my hand. With that, we were on our way back home.

--Sydney's POV--

So, I got my dress for the VMA's tonight and its so pretty! And me and Niall just finished awkward!!

"That vice principle lady is crazy," Niall says. I laugh. 

"Yeah, Val is crazy," I say and he laughs. 

"Val?" he asks. 

"Yeah! Thats her name," I smile. He kisses the top of my head. 

"You're crazy," he says. For what? Whatever. I am! "What do you wanna do now?"

"I don't know," I say. 

"Thats a great idea!" he says and I burst out laughing. 

"Fine. uhhhh maybe no.. Niall! I don't know!" I exclaim. 

"Ok. How about we... Oh! Twitcam?" Niall suggests. 

"We do so many! But yes! They're fun!" I say. 

"Come on then!" he says and grabs my hand and brings me over to our room where his computer is. We sit down, tweet we're doing one, and he goes online for Twitcam. "Hello everybody!"

"Hello! Guess whats' tonight?! THE VMAS! Yeah, the boys are so gonna win the best music video, right?!" I exclaim and Niall laughs. 

"You're so supportive," he says and kisses me. 

"Thats me. and your fans of course," I smile.  

"Of course. So, how is everyone?" Niall asks. 

"Anything happen today?" I ask. 

"Emmm oh! sabrina_koehler said, 'the best thing that happened today was to see you and niall. You two are so perfect together! <3 love you!" Niall read and smiled. 

"Aww! Thanks so much! i love you too! and Niall, look. Kathrine_brien said, 'niall, you seem like the best boyfriend anyone could have! You and Sydney are so cute together. I hope I see you sometime!" I read and smiled. 

"Thank you so much and Sydney is the cutest ever!" Niall says and pulls me closer. "And I hope I can see you too.

"You're so caring, Niall," I tell him. 

"You are so beautiful, Syd," he said and I smile and looked at the ground. "Did you see that?!"

"What?" I asked. 

"You smiled at the ground. You know what that means!" Niall said and ran to get his guitar. 

"Uh oh. Niall-"I said but he started singing. 

"You're insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk throught the do-o-or!" he sang the whole song to me, while I sat there, blushing with my legs crossed. He is so sweet but he is weird as well. In the middle of the song he started dancing like a maniac. 

"YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, Sydney!" he sang and I just laughed at his dance moves. 

--After song & 30 minutes later--

"Bye, loves. We need to get ready for the VMAs," Niall announced. 

"And thank you for voting for the boys! They deserve it so much!" I add and Niall hugs me and kisses my forehead. 

"Bye, everyone!" he says and we turn off the twitcam and get ready. Can't wait for tonight!

A/N:

like? vote/comment! uggh! sorry for not posting anything lately! STUPID SCHOOL/HW! can it be summer already?! :O :| 

Ali's VMA's Outfit on Right!