🅦🅔🅔🅚🅔🅝🅓

1. WEEKEND

Sullyoon's POV

"5......4.......3.......2......". I could hear Bae counting from behind me, it's the last class of the day and tomorrow is Saturday so of course she's excited.

Ring! There's the bell. The teacher walked out and everyone is happy especially a certain someone called Bae. Jinni walked over to our seat and joined me as I was secretly judging Bae and her over-excitement.

"Bae, it's just the weekend. We have tons of homework and stuff", Jinni said.

"Way to be a buzzkill", Bae said, "besides I'm just happy the class is over. Listening to Mr. Kim just somehow puts me to sleep. It's his entire aura. I'm surprised I'm still awake". We chuckled at that.

The three of us were headed home when my neighbour, Yang Jungwon, came to us.

"Hey guys, mind if I tag along. All my friends have detention and extra activities", he said.

"Sure, I answered. So the four of us were going and I'm not sure about Jungwon but if I were in his place, I would have felt pretty awkward. I mean the only guy when there are three girls, one of them being as hyperactive and jumpy as a bunny who ate sugar. Ahem...Bae...Ahem.

We were on our way when we decided to stop at the ice cream store. There we were, happily eating ice cream with Bae being the only one who asked for mint chocolate. I don't get it, it tastes like toothpaste mixed with chocolate.

(A/N: Do y'all like mint choco? I personally love it)

We were just sitting there when Bae came up with a proposition
"Guys! Let's have a game night sleepover", she said, full of excitement.

"Really? Won't your parents say anything?", Jinni asked.

"They're out of town", she answered.

"Won't your sister say something?", I questioned.

"She's gonna be at a friend's house", Bae answered, "got the house to myself".

"Okay, is it gonna be just us?", Jinni asked.

"Well, I bought a new board game called Entwurf and it's a ten person game. No more, no less so let's invite six more people", Bae said.

"Jiwoo and Kyujin?", I suggested, "they're the only ones I know who can match Bae's energy".

"Yes! Okay!", Bae said.

"Can I invite Jiwoo's brother Sunoo and his friend Niki, they're my friends so...", Jungwon piped up.

"Yeah, sure", Bae said.

"In that case, we may have to invite Yuna, right. She's Sunoo's bestie", Jinni said.

"Okay, so how many people is that?", Bae asked.

"Nine", I said.

"Then, we need one more person", Jinni said, thoughtfully.

Just then someone walked into the store. We all looked at him, it was Sunghoon Sunbae. He's sort of popular at school. He joined mid-year but much isn't known about him. From what I've heard, he is really good at studies, but not at all nerdy and he doesn't play sports but is pretty athletic and good at P.E. I also heard that he doesn't have friends. We all looked at each other and I'm pretty sure we were all thinking the same thing. Then we all looked at Bae

"Huh? Why me?", she whisper-shouted, alarmed.

"Because, you're the only extrovert here, ENFP, remember", I said.