🅞🅝🅔 🅓🅞🅦🅝

18. ONE DOWN

Kyujin's POV

I felt like those evil witches or stuff from all those fairytales and stories who sound like they're speaking gibberish but end up destroying everything.

That's what I felt was currently happening. I was floating at the top of the volcano being energized by the sun because I needed all the strength I could get, apparently. It was the same reason Sunoo was in a deep part of the volcano, in pitch black darkness.

Suddenly I felt amazing, like all my senses were a million times sharper. I could hear the flapping of the wings of an insect about 100 miles away from me. I saw the other realms from where I was. Damn! This is so cool.

I went down when Yuna signaled for me to come. It looked like everything we needed was ready but I just got distracted by Sunoo looking like a demon like his eyes were murky and black and there was this weird black mist around him.

"The two of you look all powerful now", Jini commented.

"Yeah, like night and day in human form", Enya said. When did these two become besties?

Sunoo seemed to have read my mind because he asked, "when did you two become besties?".

"Enya taught me a lot about fire powers. Besides she's fun", Jini answered.

"Awww...thanks. You're fun too", Enya said to Jini, "it's so nice to talk to someone who understands the power".

"Guys, let's start", Yuna said and muttered the encantation, the stone started glowing and so did Yuna. Purple is a pretty color on her.

"Jini, be ready to grab the stone. Enya, stand next to it", Yuna said.

Sunoo and I began to play our part and eventually, Yuna had a weird ball of red light in her hand.

"Jini, Enya, NOW!", Yuna said and Jini grabbed the stone while Sunoo, Yuna and I put the power in Enya.
(A/N: What the fuck is this supposed to mean?)

"That's it?", Jini asked after a few moments, still holding the stone, "I mean I expected a huge power surge or something where all of us ended up falling to the ground or the volcano started to break".

Yuna laughed, "thank God that didn't hap-". The girl collapsed.

"Yuna!", Sunoo said and ran to her side, "what the fuck! She's burning".

"Kyujin, get Sullyoon", Jini said, holding Enya who seemed to be having a problem of her own.

"Okay, but what happened to Enya?", I asked.

"I don't know. The girl is frozen in place", Jini answered. I flew out of the volcano after that.

"What happened, Kyu?", Jiwoo asked when she saw me.

"Sullyoon, you need to go inside. Yuna collapsed", I quickly said and Sullyoon flew in followed closely by Huening Kai. Sus...

"Did anything happen? Is the realm affected in any way?", I asked, frantically.

"No, it looks like your plan worked", Edlynne said. She looked as worried as the rest of us.