🅥🅐🅜🅞🅢 🅐🅜🅘🅖🅞🅢

2. VAMOS AMIGOS

Bae's POV

I was doing a mental checklist of everything.

Snacks? Check
Pizza? Check
Game? Check
Invited Everyone? Check
Got my stuff ready? Check

"Jinni! What's the time?", I asked, as I was taking out the chips from the drawer.

"7:45!", she yelled from the other room.

"Bae! Jiwoo, Sunoo and Niki are here!", Sullyoon yelled, I mean I think she yelled, her voice is very quiet.

I went to the room and I saw Jungwon talking to Sunoo and Niki and Jiwoo was with Sullyoon and Jinni.

"Hi, unnie", Jiwoo squealed.

"Hi, Jiwoo", I said, "is Kyujin coming?".

"Yeah! I came with my brother and Niki, Kyujin said she'd come with her dad", she answered.

"Ohh! Okay", I said.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!", I told them.

Kyujin and Sunghoon had come together. That was weird and unexpected.

"Kyujin-ah", I said, "I'm glad you came".

"Hi unnie, thanks for inviting me", she said, excitedly. She went inside and started talking to Jinni and Sullyoon. I heard Sullyoon say, " Jinkyu Jang! Hi".

"Hi! Sunghoon Sunbae", I said, "I'm glad you could make it".

"Hi, thanks for inviting me", he said. I motioned for him to come inside and when he did, Sunoo was the first to talk to him.

The doorbell rang again. It must be Yuna Unnie or the pizza delivery guy. I opened the door and to my surprise, it was both.

"Yuna Unnie, welcome", I said, then I took out the money for the pizza plus tip because it was a lot of pizzas, "thank you for the pizzas, here you go", I said to the pizza delivery guy, handing him the money.

"Thanks, bye Yuna", the guy said.

"Bye Oppa", she returned.

When we got inside, I asked Yuna, "Oppa?".

"That's my brother", she answered.

"Ohh, okay", I said, "now that you're here, we can start". Then I took her to the room where everyone was.

Jinni's POV

Me, Bae, Sullyoon and Jungwon had prepared everything very well, if I do say so myself. This was gonna be so much fun. When Kyujin came, she had asked us a lot of questions.

"You guys were friends with Sunghoon Sunbaenim?"
"Do you think Niki will hate my company?"
"What game are we going to play?"

And many more and we ended up answering all her questions.

Then Sullyoon asked, 'How and why did you come with him?"

"He was outside carrying a bag and in his pajamas wearing a thick jacket on top so I figured that you guys invited him and we came inside together", she answered.

Now, everyone was in the room, cuddled up with their quilts sitting in the couch, the bean bags, cushioned floor around the table where Bae had kept down the game.

"So this is a board game to be played with 10 people", she explained, "it's a role play game and when you roll the dice you must move according to the number you roll through the camino, which means path, everytime you stop, you'll be faced with a challenge, find a solution for it, enter it into this machine here. If the solution is reasonable, you can move forward, if not you lose a life. Looks like each person has five lives, you can gain more if you solve riddles. Anyway, let's play".

"Let's choose the avatars or roles", Sunoo said.

"Ok! I'll go first", Jiwoo said.

Eventually we all chose our roles. It was like this-

Jiwoo was a water elemental which means she could control water. Sunghoon, Jungwon and I were also elementals, with Sunghoon being ice, Jungwon being earth and me getting fire. I thought that was pretty weird because Sunghoon had ice like visuals, Jungwon is an environmentalist and both my parents jobs deal with fire, one's a cook and one us a firefighter.

Sullyoon was a fairy with healing powers, which was again pretty weird because fairy was her nickname when she was young and the fact that her parents are vets. Niki was a dragon, which didn't breathe just fire but also ice, water and a gas that could kill anything easily.

Then we had our three sorcerers. Yuna was a sorceress with a magical spell book and the ability to turn anything to dust. Kyujin was a sorceress who could harness the sun and used light magic. Sunoo, brace yourselves, was a dark sorcerer with shadow and dark magic. The sunshine became a dark sorcerer.

Finally we have Bae. She had the ability to control and manipulate dreams and illusions. Everyone seemed really excited about this.

The board game's first area looked like a Fire Kingdom so Bae told me to go first. I rolled the dice and it landed on the board. I didn't see the number because everything started to glow. A few seconds later I was no longer at Bae's house, I was in a forest. I couldn't see the others anywhere and I got scared. Suddenly everything became black and I couldn't see. Then I passed out with the last thing I thought being

What the hell just happened?

╭──────────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Second chapter out but it's so short
Hope you guys are enjoying this
Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions

I'm really excited about this book