🅓🅡🅔🅐🅜🅢

7. DREAMS

Kyujin's  POV

Me and Bae unnie were the first to wake up. Jiwoo was still asleep and so ee just left her in the room and went out. When we got out, Edlynne and Huening Kai were already awake.

"Good morning", Bae unnie said with a cheerful voice, while bowing.

"Yeah, good morning", I said, bowing too.

"Good morning, but you don't have to do that", Huening Kai said.

"Say good morning?", Bae unnie said in confusion.

"He means you don't have to bow", Edlynne answered.

"Oh, okay", Bae unnie said.

"Good morning to you guys too. There are fruits if you want, some tea and cakes", Edlynne said.

"Ohh, thank you so much", I said. The others started waking up. Jinni unnie and Yuna unnie came to the kitchen and so did Sunoo oppa and Jungwon oppa.

"Good morning unnies and oppas", I said, before taking a bite of the cake.

"Good morning", Bae unnie said too.

It was filled with everyone wishing 'good morning'.

"You're Kyujin, right?", Edlynne asked me.

"Yeah", I answered.

"What did you mean when you said 'unnies and oppas'?", she asked. I guess she must not have known. The culture here seems to be very different

"It's what we call honorifics", I explained, "unnie is for a female friend older than you or for your older sister and oppa is for your older brother or a close male friend older than you". It was hard to explain because it was a concept that has been with me since I was a kid and someone not knowing it seemed so weird.

"Then, I guess you would call me unnie", she said.

"Yeah, that's right", I said with a smile.

"And now the three people who woke up last are finally here looking as sleepy as ever", Bae unnie announced as Sullyoon unnie, Jiwoo unnie and Niki sunbae came to the kitchen. Soon we were all done with breakfast.

"How did y'all sleep?", Sunoo asked.

"Well"
"It was great"
"Really comfortably"
"Like a log"

There were many different answers to the question but I noticed that Bae unnie didn't say anything. In fact she looked troubled. I decided to ask her about it.

Bae's POV

"Unnie, is there something wrong?", Kyujin asked me. I guess she noticed that I was pretty shaken up.

"No", I said and forced out a smile.

"Unnie", she pressed.

"Okay, but I can't tell you when everyone is here", I told her.

"Guys, me and Bae unnie are going for a morning exercise walk!", she yelled.

"Okay!", Jiwoo said.

"Come back quick, though", Jungwon advised.

Once we had gone a distance and were out of earshot, she asked me to tell her.