🅕🅔🅔🅛🅘🅝🅖 🅢🅜🅐🅛🅛...🅐🅖🅐🅘🅝

21. FEELING SMALL...AGAIN

Jini's POV

Ni-ki navigated us to a huge hall and it was empty. Honestly saying, we were like the size of dolls in an auditorium. None of us dared to move. In movies, these types of places usually have traps and stuff.

"Too bad none of us has powers which help in making sure no arrows come springing out from holes in the wall", Sunoo said, breaking the silence. I knew I wasn't the only one having that thought process.

"Yuna? You have a spell or something for this?", Jungwon asked.

"Oh yeah, now I'm asked to use my powers after hearing the whole lecture about preserving my energy", Yuna mumbled from behind me. "Yeah! I'm checking the spell book!", she said louder. "I think I found one", she said some seconds later. When did she even start standing behind me? She was in the front eith Ni-ki and Huening Kai literally five seconds ago

She looked at the page which to me, and everyone else still looked blank and repeated some phrases.

"There's nothing, but I'm pretty sure this hall has the same magic that turned off our magic invisibility and silencing spells in Enya's volcano", she said, afterwards.

"Okay, Ni-ki if it's anything like the other stone, you'll be the only one with the ability to hold the stone", Huening Kai said.

"Yeah, I know. I'll just go ahead and get the stone. It's literally right there", he said, gesturing to the stone, "you guys just wait here and stand guard or be my backup in case anything goes wrong."

"What about the Guardian, Drayce?", Kyujin asked, "he might be hiding or something." But Ni-ki was already walking towards the stone.

"Ni-ki, be careful, Drayce is equally powerful as a human being and as a dragon. If he appears, you've got no chance", Huening Kai warned him.

"Okay then", Ni-ki said and then turned into a dragon.

Well, what can we say? Humans are tiny af. Ni-ki literally made the hall look small and us look so unbelievably tiny.

"I'm never getting used to that", Sullyoon marveled beside me. I nodded in agreement.

"Imma stand with you guys", Yuna said, standing beside me, "the lovebirds are intolerable." She rolled her eyes.

I looked back and the two of them were next to each other blushing heavily and exchanging whispers. They're so adorable it makes me sick.

"Well what can we do about it? Considering the fact that they became official in the middle of our little walk", Sullyoon said.

"Wait! WHAT?!", I exclaimed, but in a whisper. Don't worry, I'm not that stupid that I would yell and draw attention.

"Yeah", Yuna affirmed, "my single ass had to give relationship advice to Edlynne and I was just clueless. I told her to just be open with him, though."

"Damn! Well, I knew Sunghoon liked her but not that Edlynne liked him back", I admitted.

"How'd you even know?", Sullyoon asked.

"I saw him look at her with the most lovestruck face ever the day the practiced how to use our powers. I swear, the two of them are the definition of love at first sight", I said.

"Well, I'll be damned", Yuna swore, "I thought it was just after they started talking to each other."

"Why are we gossiping about other people's love life?", Sullyoon asked.