🅟🅐🅒🅣

6. PACT

Sunoo's POV

"Sunghoon, Niki, you guys can choose which bed you want", I said.

"But why?", Niki asked.

"Sunghoon is new to all of us and he's older than us so he gets first choice. As for you, Niki, Sunoo loves to spoil you", Jungwon answered.

"Nah, I just decided that since they're the oldest and youngest", I defended.

"It's okay, you guys can go ahead, I'll get some water from the kitchen", Sunghoon said.

When he was gone we ended up choosing where each of us would stay. There was also a closet full of clothes so we changed into them because our pajamas had gotten all messy from passing out in the forest. I blame Edlynne's magic for this.

Sunghoon came back in after a while. We told him to take the clothes which were there in the closet and he took a quick shower and came back.

"Guys, I overheard a lot of things when I was in the kitchen", Sunghoon said the second he got in.

"What was it?", Niki asked.

"Edlynne and Huening Kai were talking about how we'll need to go through extensive training tomorrow. It seems Edlynne sensed that none of us had untapped our powers, I guess. She'll help us in that field. And Huening Kai who was apparently the greatest warrior to have existed will teach us combat. Also, they said something about bringing out the ancient spell book and giving it to Yuna", he explained.

"Looks like there really is no turning back now", Jungwon said thoughtfully.

"I also heard that there will be a lot of sacrifices, challenges along the way. Kai said we might have to be very strong of heart but at the same time not hesitate to hurt someone else to protect each other. It seems the most important things for the whole quest will be Love for one another, Courage to face anything and Wisdom to think things through and analyse each situation", Sunghoon continued.

"I guess we'll have to really work hard. It may be possible that we'll die here. We'll bear whatever training they have for us, we'll gain each other's trust and we'll finish this quest", I said and they all agreed.

"Let's make a pact. If everyone is in a crisis and  you have managed to save yourself, don't endanger yourself again unless you're absolutely sure you can save the others. If someone has to die and it's one of us who makes the decision, let's not stop each other but make sure the death is not in vain. Be ready to help the others and no selfish thoughts and no secrets from each other", Niki said.

"Okay, I agree but just add one thing. Don't go stubbornly to any dangerous death situation without thinking about it first", Sunghoon said.

"I agree and Sunghoon's is right too", I also agreed.

"Same, let's have each others backs. We're family now", Jungwon added.

"Guys, in case I die, take care of my sister", I suddenly said. It's been in my head for so long.

"You won't die, but of course, we'll take care of the six girls too", Sunghoon answered.

"Yeah", Jungwon agreed, "we're all in this together, whether we like it or not".

"Don't worry Sunoo, no one's going to die. We'll make sure of it", Niki added

"Thanks guys", I  said.

Soon after that we decided to sleep because we'll need all the rest we can get for whatever is going to happen tomorrow.

Jiwoo POV

I shared a room with Bae Unnie and Kyujin. At first we argued over who sleeps where and then argued over wanting to go home. Bae Unnie eventually ended up sleeping near the dreaded window. None of us wanted to sleep there because Kyujin said that there might be sone weird and unknown creatures lurking near the house because it's in the middle of a forest.

I talked to my brother and he was just as spooked out about all of this. We took a shower in turns and wore the clothes that Edlynne provided us with in the closet in the room.

"Guys, are you scared?", Kyujin inquired in a timid voice.

"I'm trying my best not to show it but I totally am", I confessed.

"As scared and worried I am about this, I'm really excited", Bae Unnie said, "I've always wanted an adventure like this since I was young but I can't help but worry about everything".

"I feel the same", Kyujin said. I nodded in agreement.

"Guys, let's not think about all the horrible things that might happen but let's just look forward to the adventure. Everything we'll learn and we owe it to Edlynne and Huening Kai, they've been exiled from their own home for a thousand years", Bae said, lifting our spirits.

"Bae Unnie is right", I said, "let's do our best, help Edlynne and Huening Kai and also when we finally get out of here, we'll have an amazing story with us".

"Let's stick with each other too. Who knows what we'll face?", Kyujin said.

We all looked at each other and nodded in agreement. We're going to get through this. I reminded myself.

"Good night guys", Kyujin said, turning off the light in bed

"Sweet dreams", I said, doing the same.

"Let's see what tomorrow brings", Bae added and turned of her light, filling the room with darkness with only the faint glow of the moon slightly peaking in.

╭──────────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Great! I updated
I hate school seriously

Anyways
Hope you guys are enjoying the story
Your reads and votes mean a lot
Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions in the comments
Thanks y'all