🅣🅐🅛🅚🅢 🅐🅝🅓 🅓🅡🅔🅐🅜🅢

13. TALKS AND DREAMS

Sullyoon's POV

After our unproductive, makeshift meeting where almost nothing was planned out because all of us were too tired to think of anything, Jinni and I decided to confront Yuna about the Huening Kai situation.

She had just come out of the bathroom after taking a shower and, as awkward as it seemed, the two of us kinda straightforwardly cornered her into our question.
(A/N: What the hell did I just write?)

"Yuna? What happened between you and Kai?", Jinni asked.

"What do you mean?", she asked. Is she acting dumb?

"The glares and the arguments", I said.

"Yeah, I hate to say it but you were acting so bitchy", Jinni added. I look at Jinni with a "girl do you wanna die?" face, while she just shrugged. Yuna just looked like she was trying to recollect herself.

"Yeah, I understand", she said, "I was acting bitchy but it's just Huening Kai's been getting on my nerves ever since we came. Of course, I'm worried and scared and stuff so I might be overreacting but he disturbed me when I wanted alone time and he even targeted me more than the others during the practice".

"Oh", I said but was cut off by her ranting.

"And the 'constructive criticism' aka insults got to my head", she continued, "it was embarrassing. I understand he knows better but he couldn't even be a bit more considerate".

"I'm sorry", she apologized, realisation flushing over her, "you guys didn't want to hear that".

"Nah, it's fine. We all need to rant at times", Jinni replied.

"Yeah", I agreed, "besides I know you'll listen to us when we have something to rant about too."

"Yeah, like what you said to Bae. We'll stick together", Yuna said with a worried smile.

"Especially because we're practically walking to our deaths tomorrow", Jinni added.

"Girl, you're being such a Debbie-downer", Yuna laughed.

"Hey, at least I'm making you guys laugh", Jinni defended.

"Yeah, yeah", I said, "Let's go to bed guys".

"Okay", Yuna said.

"Good night and sweet dreams", Jinni said after she got on the bed.

"Good night", Yuna said too.

"Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite", I said.

"There are bed bugs?!", Yuna half-shouted, and jumped off her bed.

"No, it's an expression", I replied, still shocked by her loud voice while Jinni was laughing.

"Oh, well then. Good night and don't scare me like that", Yuna said after calming down.

"Yuna, you jumped out of bed so fast", Jinni said, still laughing.