🅟🅛🅐🅝🅢

12. PLANS

Ni-ki's POV

How does it feel to be walking towards your death in less than 24 hours?

Looking around at everyone else who seemed to be okay with it, I questioned their sanity. Walking into Entwurf, even with our cool powers and stuff, it felt like suicide.

"First of all, we have to cross all the realms in this order- Fire, Dragons, Magical Creatures, Light, Darkness, Water, Earth, Ice, Magic, Illusions and finally Ad Mare", Huening Kai said.

"Why?", Kyujin asked. As always, asking questions, learning more. Can't she take a break?

"Because that's the only way, we have to follow the path and not stray from it", Edlynne answered. I had noticed that she and Kyujin had been getting along quite well.

"Oh, like the camino in the board game", Bae remarked but I don't think Edlynne or Huening Kai heard it. Only a few of us heard it too but we all got the gist.

"There's a spell here, a recreating spell", Yuna spoke up, "we can recreate anything with it, even the stone".

"Well then, that's great isn't it, we can do that will all the stones and get everything over with", I blurted out.

"Yeah, and Sunghoon can freeze time and the Guardians won't even know what happened", Jinni said, agreeing with me.

"It's-"
"But-".
Yuna and Kai said at the same time and stole glances at each other. Yuna was glaring and Kai was just awkward.

"You can continue", Yuna said coldly.

"I mean, you could speak first if you want", Kai stammered slightly.

"No, it's fine. What you have to say is obviously very important", Yuna replied, sarcasm lacing her voice.

Kai rolled his eyes, it looked like he was losing his patience. The rest of us was just watching intently.

"Whatever. That plan won't work", Kai said, facing me. "Each realm is different, the stones will be guarded in different ways. Last I heard, the Stone of Life shows up to you only if you do an act of great valour or something. Then, the riddles of Vance and the Stone of Magic is guarded by an enchantment which we'll get only from Raven herself."

"Okay, besides there's a catch. The spell can only be used once", Yuna informed, "it's a difficult spell, and the stone itself will be far too magical to recreate. Even with Sunoo, Kyujin and Bae's help, doing it more than once will be impossible."

"Okay, then we need another plan. But the stone recreating can still be used", Kyujin said.

"Do you guys know anything else?", Jungwon asked Edlynne and Kai.

"I'm not sure but the stone is the very life source of the Realms of Fire, Light and Darkness", Edlynne answered.

"I've already said about the Realm of Magical Creatures, Land and Magic but for Illusions and Ice, you'll need to talk to the guardians themselves. And Water, will be filled with obstacles, and Dragons", Kai said, "well, let's just hope they don't kill us upon arrival. They've been trapped in one place for so long, dragons become very violent in captivity."

"Okay then", Sunoo announced, "I'm stumped."

"Should we just blindly go in then?", Jiwoo asked her brother.

"Perhaps we'll just have to go with the flow. Enya can see and hear everything in the Fire Realm? We'll have to be invisible and soundless", Sullyoon said. "Bae and Yuna, can you do that?", she asked.

"Yeah, the invisible part will be possible with practice", Bae answered.

"There's a spell for making us inaudible to others", Yuna informed, flipping through her book.

"So that's done and for the Dragon Realm, perhaps we could use the same strategy", Edlynne suggested.

"Yep, and The Realm of Magical Creatures will not be too hostile. We can easily walk in", Kai added. "I'm not sure about the Realms of Light and Darkness but Alyonna and Donovan were very easy to talk to, last I checked."

"Last you checked was a hundred years ago, so you may be wrong. They might have changed", Yuna stated. True, true. A thousand years guarding a stone? I'd hate it.

"You are a breath of fresh air, so positive and whatnot", Kai sarcastically replied. Their fights are interesting.

"I'm just stating my thoughts", Yuna deadpanned.

"Stop it, you guys", Sunoo said.

"Yeah, besides even if we cross the two realms, the next is Water and we'll need a ship or something", Kyujin added.

"I think I could spell one up", Yuna informed, still glaring at Huening Kai.

"I'm not sure what to do about the Land Realm, the riddles you know", Jiwoo added.

"We'll figure it out, we have to", Jinni said, but it sounded like she was just trying to reassure herself.

"Won't the Realm of Ice be too cold?", I asked.

"Sunghoon, Jinni, Jiwoo and you will be immune to the cold. Yuna, Kyujin and Sunoo, with their powers, maybe? But Bae, Jungwon and Sullyoon might not", Edlynne answered my question.

"Okay", Sunghoon said, "Magic and Illusions will be out of our league and Sunoo, Kyujin, Yuna and Bae might end up doing most of the heavy lifting, right?".

"Yes, I'm afraid you're right. The Realm of Illusions may be impossible to cross too. Like my brother said, only Bae may be able to cross or she'll be the most affected", Edlynne said.

"Do you have to keep reminding me?! I'm already very stressed", Bae exclaimed.

"It's okay, we'll be with each other, we'll be together and we'll make it", Sullyoon reassured her, holding her hand.

"Yeah, we'll be each other's strength", Jinni agreed, linking arms with Bae.

"Aww this is sweet and all but could we wrap this up?", I asked, "I'm super tired".

"Okay, I agree with emo guy", Jiwoo said, "we're all fighting drowsiness". I scowled at her.

"Yeah, you guys deserve rest. Besides we have a long journey ahead of us. Let's try to gain back energy. My brother and I will think of what else we can do", Edlynne said.

"Well, meeting dismissed", Sunoo said and we went to our rooms.

I didn't even know how tired I was, I slept the second my face hit the pillow.

╭──────────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

I don't know wth happened here
Another filler chapter, ig

Anyway,
hope y'all are enjoying the story
your reads, votes and comments mean a lot