Chapter 1

A mysterious warrior, with his identity hidden beneath a flowing robe and wide-brimmed hat, treks with his staff across a bridge above a huge lake.

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung-fu skills were the stuff of legend. He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.

The warrior approaches a large tavern towering in front of him. A gang of bandits harassing the rabbit staff inside is startled when the warrior enters abruptly and stares silently as he passes them and sits at a table. As he eats, the gang surrounds him. "I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew ON MY FIST!" The Gang Boss yelled as he slams his fist onto the table.

The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full. Then he swallowed. And then he spoke.

"Enough talk. Let's fight! SHA-SHA-BOOEY!" Legendary Warrior said to them then the warrior delivers a series of punches and kicks and the whole gang goes flying in various directions.

He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind from overexposure to pure awesomeness!

"MY EYES!" Ninja car yelled as he was blind now. "HE'S TOO AWESOME!" Gator yelled who was now blind from the warrior's overexposure to pure awesomeness. "And attractive!" Smitten Bunny said as she blinks a few times. "How can we repay you?" Grateful Bunny asks the Warrior who turns to them. "There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness." Legendary Warrior said to them then one hundred assassins appear and surround the warrior. "KABLOOEY!" Legendary Warrior yelled then the roof explodes and the warrior with a cloud of ninjas erupts into the sky. Like a tornado, the warrior twists and kicks them away rapidly.

It mattered not how many foes he faced. They were no match for his bodacity.

Two groups of thousands of foes leap at the warrior while in the air, but with a single flashy move he sends them flying. The beaten warriors plummet into the lake like rain as the warrior treks back across the bridge.

Never before had a panda been so feared... and so loved.

The Legendary Warrior looks up towards the Jade Palace, where a group of six warriors stands in various poses.

Even the most heroic heroes in all of China, the Furious Six, bowed in respect to this great master.

The Six leap down from the palace, and land in front of the warrior. The Six were named Tigress, Viper, Jesse The Fox, Crane, Monkey, and Mantis. The six bow respectfully, before flanking in positions on both sides of him. "We should hang out." Monkey said to Legendary Warrior. "Agreed."  Legendary Warrior said to him then the Warrior turns to Jesse. "Maybe you and I..." Legendary Warrior said to her. "We have incoming." Jesse said to him cutting him off. The Seven strike an attack pose, as they face an army of thousands of bandits. 

But hanging out would have to wait.

Legendary Warrior pulls out a shiny green sword ready for a fight.

'Cause when you're facing the ten thousand demons of Demon Mountain

Legendary Warrior slices off the heads of the bandits' spears with a shiny green sword and leaps into battle with the group.

There's only one thing that matters. And that's-

The group freezes in mid-air, the six talk to the warrior in a strange voice. "Po! Get up!" Jesse said in a strange voice. "You'll be late for work!" Tigress said to him in the same voice. "Whuh?" Legendary Warrior said to himself, then warrior suddenly falls, and Po lands hard on the wooden floor of his own room, revealing that the whole battle was actually a dream.