Chapter 10

Later Po and all the other Masters are around the table in the Palace. "Beautiful, elegant, perfect. You've made me proud. All twenty-nine kung fu schools and their masters. Excellent, excellent." Shifu said to Po while Jesse watch as Po begins to beat his chopsticks on the plate, so all the other Masters do the same. "Po." Shifu said to him making Po throws away his chopsticks and so do the other Masters. "Jesse." Shifu said to her making Jesse nod. "Dragon Warrior, would you honor us by reciting the opening words to the Creed of the Masters." Jesse said to Po who was looking at the paper lantern which he had made with his dad, holding it in his hands. "Po..." Shifu calls him. "I can't, Master Shifu." Po said to him. "I thought you might forget the words, Po, so I took the liberty of writing them on your napkin. Let me just--" Shifu whisper to him. "That's not it..." Po said to him and he stands up, and so do the other masters. "No, no, everyone, please. Okay, please, no...you don't have to..." Po said as he tries to make them understand that there is no need that the others to stand up, but he fails. "Okay, well, they're off." Po said as everyone look each other wondering what Po is going to do or say. "Anyway, um, let me just say something. The Creed of the Masters is amazing. It's, like, the coolest creed ever. And, uh, you masters, how cool are you guys?" Po said as he looks at the masters. "I don't even know how to tell you...Master Rhino? Forget about it! You're more awesomely skilled and, you know, wrinkly than I'd ever dreamed you'd be. And, uh, Master Sheep, fluffy and incredible...Uh, the six, it's just...such an honor to be here with all you guys my heroes. But every feast, my dad and I spend all day cooking together. And the whole neighborhood shows up. And it gets really loud and crazy, and my Uncle Yang ends up laughing so hard noodles spurt out his nose..." Po said while Jesse watched Po. "So, uh, I wish I could stay and... be a good host, but...I think I need to leave, and..." Po said then he takes off and puts on the table his coat as he's looking at Shifu. "Be a good son." Po said then he leaves the palace and the masters begin to wonder what was happening. "Po! Come back here!" Shifu yelled at him. "Ah, I used to love cooking with my sisters." Viper said to Jesse. "The folk dances." Jesse said to her and Tigress. "Games, the music." Crane said to them. "Whoa! Wait! What about our traditions?! Who will recite the creed?!! Somebody do something!" Shifu yelled then a goose starts singing. "Aaah..." Shifu said then he sighs sadly.

Later, Jesse and the five were going to the restaurant. "And you are sure we will be welcome?" Moneky asks Jesse who looks at him. "I'm sure." Jesse said to him as the group walks into the restaurant that was crowded. "Table for six." Jesse said as she and the five walked over to Po. "Hey!" Po yelled while he holds two trays as the citizens take their plates of soup. "Guys welcome." Po said to them as the five takes a bowl of soup. "Happy holiday, Po." Jesse said to him as she takes a bowl of soup. "Thanks." Po said to her as the Masters enter the restaurant. "Whoa!" Po said as Wo Hop ran at him. "Master Wo Hop." Po said to him as he shows the Golden Ladle to Wo Hop, who, at the sight of this one, calms down. "I believe this belongs to you." Po said to him. "The golden ladle?! Thank you, dragon warrior. Now I have restored my honor and the honor of my village!" Wo Hop said to them "Glad to be of help." Po said to him then Po walks into his house while Jesse was sitting down with the Five.  Po runs over to them with a gift box in his hands. "Jesse." Po said making the group look at him. "This is for you." Po said showing Jesse a red box in his hands. Jesse takes the gift and she opens it to find, a yin and yang necklace inside. "Wow..." Jesse said as she picks up the necklace. "I thought the necklace would be perfect for someone like you." Po said to her making Jesse puts the gift down and she stands up giving Po a hug. "Thank you, Po." Jesse said to him and she kisses Po's cheek. Then Jesse puts on the necklace while Po blushes as he watches Jesse put the necklace. Po then sees Shifu walking away from the enters. "It's Shifu." Po said to himself as he walks over to the front with Jesse following him. 

"There's always room for one more at Mr. Ping's." Po said to him making Shifu turn to Po and Jesse. "Oh, n--no! I really don't want to disturb anyone. You go and enjoy your party." Shifu said to them. "We not gonna enjoy it without you." Jesse said to him. "Oh, no, I couldn't. These are your people, this is your family." Shifu said to her. "You're my family too, Shifu. Now, come on." Po said to him. "That soup does smell delicious." Shifu said to him making Jesse smile at him. They're about to enter the restaurant when Shifu stops them. "Po, wait." Shifu said making Jesse and Po look at him. "What goes on in your head, I really don't always understand. But what goes on in your heart will never let us down." Shifu said to him with a smile. "Thanks, Shifu. Come on!" Po said to him and the three enter the restaurant. "Hey, guys, look who's here!" Jesse said making everyone turn to them. 

It's the Master, Master Shifu! Master Shifu is here!

Some of the citizens said at the same time. "It's good to see you, Master Shifu." Mr.Ping said to him. "And it's good to be here, Mr. Ping." Shifu said to him as Shifu joins the five at their table, with Po and Jesse then Feng made a portrait of them. "Thanks for coming, everyone!" Po said his group and the group enjoys their night together.