Chapter 23

Next Day

At The Jade Palace

"Why can't I go with?" Po asks Jesse who looks at him. "You know why." Jesse said to him. "It's not my fault that people know me."  Po said to her with a smile. "Yes, but I don't need everyone to be staring at you; I just need Boss to apologize to the individuals he has wronged in the past." Jesse said to him as she walks over to him. "And behave while I'm away." Jesse said to him. "I will, you know I am not a kid." Po said to her and Jesse kisses his cheek. "I know but I know how you are." Jesse said to him as Boss walks into the room. "Master, I'm ready." Boss said to Jesse who looks at him. "Meet me outside." Jesse said to him making Boss nod and he walks away. "I will see you soon." Jesse said to Po and she walks to the door. "I love you." Po said making Jesse look at him. "Sorry, too early I understand." Po said to her while Jesse gives him a smile. "I will see you soon, Po." Jesse said to him and she leaves the room.

Later At Mr. Ping's Noodle Shop

While Jesse was gone, Po thought he can go to his dad's shop to take a bath, Po playing with his action figures while taking a bath. "I am ready..." Po said then he holds up a mini Po. "To teach you a lesson!" Po yelled as he holds up mini Tai Lung. "Teach me? Oh no, he's the Dragon Teacher!" Po yelled then he holds up a holds up mini Jesse. "Yeah, he's so handsome." Po said in Jesse's voice then he holds up mini Po. "Thank you for the compliment." Po said then he holds up mini Tai Lung. "Ah, no! Please don't teach me to death!" Po yelled then he smashes mini Po and mini Tai Lung together repeatedly then Mr. Ping appears. "Po?" Mr. Ping calls him making Po hides his action figures. "Oh, hey, Dad, what's up? I was just, uh, stopping by for a little soak." Po said to him making Mr. Ping looks at Po in a concerned look then Po pops a bubble. "Okay, what's wrong?" Mr. Ping asks him. "Nothing." Po said to him. "Nothing? I come home to find you taking a bath with your dolls." Mr. Ping said to him. "Action figures." Po said to him while he adds in what he thinks is bath salt but it was Szechuan peppercorns. "And instead of adding bath-salt to the water, you just added Szechuan peppercorns." Mr. Ping said to him. "Szechuan what?" Po said then he looks down to see the container with a label of a red pepper. "My tenders." Po said as he starts rinses his body. "Okay, yes, something's wrong." Po said to his dad. "There, there, son, you tell your daddy all about it. Lift your arm."  Mr. Ping said to him and he starts scrubbing Po's fur with a brush. "Shifu says I don't know what it means to be the Dragon Warrior, and now I have to be a teacher? I thought I finally knew who I was. If I'm not the Dragon Warrior, then who am I?" Po asks himself. "A teacher? Teaching kung fu? That's a promotion! Take the job, son, and someday, when you're in charge of the whole Jade Palace, I can sell noodles in the lobby!" Mr. Ping yelled and he chuckles, then pauses. "Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? Get out. Get out. Go, go, go! Franchise expansion awaits us." Mr. Ping said to him while waving his wings at Po. "But what about the Dragon Warrior look-alike contest?" Po asks him. "Oh, Mrs. Chow always wins that." Mr. Ping said to him. "And the Dragon Warrior dumpling eating contest? I have to defend my title." Po said to him. "No one's gonna beat your dumpling eating record." Mr. Ping said to him. "And there is other thing." Po said to him while he takes a towel. "What is it?" Mr. Ping asks him. "I tell Jesse that I love her." Po said to him. "What? Are you insane? After three weeks of dating, you decide to tell her that!" Mr. Ping yelled while walking right and left. "She makes me happy and is someone I care about. She has supported me through many huge missions and other experiences." Po said to him before Mr. Ping can say anything when a Pig enters. "Someone's about to beat your dumpling eating record!" Pig yelled making Po and Mr. Ping look at each other.

In the eating space of Mr. Ping's noodle shop. A crowd of villagers are seen cheering to an unknown person. "Go! Go! Go!" The crowd cheer in unison then the doors open. "Who's eating my dumplings?" Po asks as he and his dad enter the main room. "And who's paying for them?" Mr. Ping asks as the back of a large figure with a green vest is seen eating with a stack of emptied plates nearby. "100! 101! 102!" The crowd cheer in unison as the figure launches another plate into the stack by slamming his fist on the table. He stands up and turns around to the crowd, revealing a panda. "103! Yeah! Is that a new record?" Li yelled with dumplings in mouth.