Chapter 24

Shifu and the Five fighting against the enslaved masters on a roof then Po leaps into the fray. "Enemies of justice! Prepare for—" Po yelled until he sees one of the Badger Twins covered in jade "Wha...Are you kidding me? Whoa!" Po yelled then he crashes into the roof and falls down. "Ow!" Po yelled making the Shifu, the Five, and the enslaved masters stop fighting for a moment to look at him before fighting again. Po climbs back up the roof to join the fight. "What's the deal with the green guys?" Po asks them while Viper winds around a Badger twin, and Tigress punches it. She winces, shaking her paw. "Some kind of jade zombies." Tigress said to him. "Jade zombies?" Po said as Monkey lands near Po. "Jombies!" Monkey and Po said in unison then the two pointing at each other. "Jinx!" The two yelled then Monkey gets hit on the head with one of the Badger's staffs. "Ow!" Monkey yelled then is yanked away. "Lotus, be careful!" Li yelled as he and Erwin arrives at the scene. "It's okay, Dad, I do this everydaayyyy!" Po yelled then gets struck by Master Porcupine, who slams him into a roof. "Whoa. I recognize these guys! The master Badger Twins...with their crushing double gong technique!" Po said then the Badgers hit him simultaneously, knocking him deeper into the roof. "OW!" Po yelled as the Badger Twins nod at each other and run off then Po climbs up. "Yeah! That's the one." Po said then he watches Shifu fight a jade master. "And that guy is..." Po said then he gasps. "No! Master Porcupine!" Po yelled then Porcupine shoots an arrow at Po. Monkey comes up and deflects it back at Porcupine. "I thought he died a hundred years ago." Monkey said to them as he helps Po up. "These guys are legends!" Po yelled then he brings a painter on the roof. "Get a quick sketch of us." Po said to the painter before he fights Porcupine for a moment and does a peace sign after managing to trap him in a hug. Porcupine kicks him in the face and jumps away then Po runs back to the painter. "Did you get it? Did you get it?" Po asks him and he sees picture of Porcupine kicking him in the face. "Aw, I blinked. Can we...get another one?" Po asks him then Porcupine pushes Po off the roof and they land on Po's bedroom. "I'm being choked by Master Porcupine! This is so cool." Po said then he pulls Porcupine action figure from shelf. "Oh oh, look. It's you!" Po said to him then Master Porcupine gets kick back. "Po. Focus." Po hears Jesse's voice making him look at her. "Jess, this guy is a legend." Po said to her as Porcupine tries to kick Jesse in the face but she grabs his leg. "I know, you have told me many times." Jesse said to him.

Downstairs, where Mr. Ping is seen cutting a radish. "Message from the universe? I'll give you a message from the universe...Stay away from my son!" Mr. Ping yelled angry then Jesse and Porcupine fall from above to continue fighting. "Sorry, Dad, I'll clean it up later." Po said to him as he jumps down and he picks up a pan. "Whoa, whoa, not my good pan! Take this one." Mr. Ping said to him as he hands Po a ladle. "Lotus, watch out!" Li yelled as Po fights against one of the Badgers. The ladle breaks then he dodges a strike, causing a drawing of Po to be cut in half making Li gasps in fear. "Dad, check out my Dumplings of Doom!" Po yelled then Po kicks a table and launches bowls of dumplings into the air. When he catches all of them with his mouth, Viper wraps herself around Po's stomach and Jesse pulls Viper's tail back to release the dumplings on the enslaved masters next the group pins down Porcupine and the Badgers. "Gotcha." Jesse said then Porcupine and the Badgers' eyes suddenly glow then they hear a laugh, to everyone's surprise.  

"I see you. Your chi will soon be mine."

"Is he talking to me?" Po asks them. "Which one? They're all talking." Boss Wolf said to Po. "Whoa, you're right. That's so scary. We should try that, too. Maybe it'd be scary back at them." Po said to them. "Okay, but we gotta plan what we're gonna say first. Otherwise, it won't be scary, it'll be just stupid." Mantis said to Po. ""

"It's not them talking, you idiots! It's me talking through them, Kai."

"Who?"

The group said in unison.