Chapter 15

Meanwhile, the Furious Five and Jesse stealthily approach the factory. They leap over the outer wall, past two wolf sentries, and hide behind a pile of gunpowder kegs close to the entrance. Tigress spies several cannons through the partly open doors before they close. "If all of those weapons leave the building, China will fall." Jesse said to them. "We bring down the building." Viper said to them. "Hey guys! How about this?" Mantis said to them making the group look at him. Standing on top of a powder keg, Mantis rubs his 'thingies' over a tiny pile of gunpowder. Whoomph! A small flames goes up in his face, turning it black with soot and singing his antennae. "This will work." Mantis said to them. "Alright, let's go." Tigress said to them. "I can't feel my face..." Mantis said to them and the group gets to work. Tigress looks over at Jesse who was looking at something making her walk over to him. "If he needed to hear anything, I think he need to hear it from you." Tigress said to her making Jesse look at her. "And I can't believe you kiss him." Tigress said to her making Jesse laugh a little. "Yeah, I didn't think I can do that." Jesse said to her while looking away from her. "So, you like him?" Tigress asks her making Jesse look at her. "I guess I do." Jesse said to her. "I'm happy for you and now you can put him in his place." Tigress said to her making Jesse laugh a little. Jesse's eyes suddenly become black and white as she witnesses Shen stabbing the Boss Wolf. "Jesse." Tigress calls her making Jesse come to them. "What's wrong?" Tigress asks her while placing her hand on Jesse's shoulder. "I have to do something." Jesse said to her making the group look at her. "And what is that?" Monkey asks her. "You will see." Jesse said to them then she looks Tigress. "Get everything ready." Jesse said to her making Tigress nod before Jesse runs away from them.

Outside the building, Boss Wolf was making his way out of the outskirts of the the area before grunting felling something small hit his nose. "I know you're out there..." Boss said as he pulls out his hammer. "This is only me and you." Jesse said as she walks out of the shadows. "If you're a real fighter than you'll accept a one on one. You can't call for any backup." Jesse said to him. "I don't need anyone to take you down." Boss Wolf said to her. "Hit me with your best spot." Jesse said to him then the Boss lung forward swinging hard trying to hit her first. Jesse bent back barely dodging as she spun and she side kicks him. Boss glare at her and he takes another swing, Jesse ducks the attack then she does a spin and kicks him in the face. "How long will you be afraid of Shen?" Jesse asks him making Boss look at her. "Will you play his game? Will you fight or will you walk along side of him?" Jesse asks him making Boss look away from her. "If it's what Shen wants then he gets it!" Boss yelled as he throws a punch at her making Jesse raise her arms and she blocks the attack. Jesse grabs his hand and she throws him over her shoulder and onto the ground. Jesse walks over to the Boss who was trying to stand up. "I saw Shen kill you." Jesse said to him making Boss look at her. "What?" Boss said to her. "The thing with me is that I can see visions of the future." Jesse said to him as she walks around him. "And I want to help you if you take it." Jesse said to him. "How?" Boss asks her. "Join us. Join my side and help us take him down." Jesse said to him making Boss shake his head. "I can't if I do that then I'll lose the pack's trust." Boss said to her. "You will not have a pack if Shen kills them." Jesse said to him making Boss think about it. "Okay, what do I need to do?" Boss asks her making Jesse smile at him. "I want you to act like your usually would but if anything happens to me or my group. I want you to try and mess up their transportation as much as you can." Jesse said to him while Boss picks up his weapon. "And I will make sure you get out of this alive." Jesse said to him before jumping away leaving him.

In the distance, Po pole-vaults onto a walkway and into two wolf sentries. Knocking them both out, Po picks them up and sneaks along the walkway using the bodies as cover. He passes a disgruntled Boss Wolf thinking about what Jesse said to him. "Hey."  Po said making Boss turn to him. "Hey." Boss said then Po moves on, eventually stopping in front of a wall. "Hey!" Po hears a Gorilla making Po put the soldiers down. "Hey, on your feet! And wipe those stupid grins off your faces!" Gorilla said to them as he picks up the two wolves as Po crawls inside through a window above him. Po finds himself on a walkway high over the metal vat and the conveyor belts transporting metal into it. Po sneaks across the walkway, and spots a peacock-shaped silhouette in the smoke on the other side of the large room. "Move, you dogs! Faster, faster! Load them all!" Shen yelled at them making Po climbs up a ladder and rolls across another walkway. Po reaches other end and...