Chapter 11

Long ago, in ancient China, the peacocks ruled over Gongmen City. They brought great joy and prosperity to the city, for they had invented fireworks.

But their son, Lord Shen, saw darker power in the fireworks. What had brought color and joy could also bring darkness and destruction.

Shen's troubled parents consulted a soothsayer. She foretold that if Shen continued down this dark path, he would be defeated by a warrior of black and white.

The young lord set out to change his fate, but what he did next...only sealed it.

Shen returned to his parents full of pride, but in their faces, he only saw horror. He was banished from the city forever. But Shen swore revenge: Someday, he would return, and all of China would bow at his feet.

In a foundry in the mountains a pack of wolves are heaving, pounding, and burning metal. Until one of the wolves a large soldier with one eye, jumps over to Shen and bows. "It's almost done, Lord Shen, but we've run out of metal." Boss Wolf said to Shen who walks over to him. "Search the farthest villages. Find more metal! China will be mine." Shen said to him.

At the Jade Palace

Outside there was two kids are seen playing with Po and Tigress action figures in the Training Hall's courtyard. "And then, the Dragon Warrior joined the Furious Five!" Bunny Child yelled to her friends while holding a Po toy. "And they became the most awesomest kung fu team ever!" Pig Child yelled while holding up a Tigress toy. "Enough talk. Let's fight!" Bunny Child said mimicking Po's voice and the two start play together with their action figures. Suddenly, voices and thumping sounds are heard coming from inside the Training Hall. "Listen! Listen! You can hear the Dragon Warrior training right now!" Bunny Child yelled to her friend.

Inside the Training Hall, all the obstacles and other training equipment are vacant. The Furious Five were counting up while staring in awe and fear at something in front of them. "How is he doing that with his face?!" Mantis yelled and the person they were staring at was Po. Po was placing a bean bun in his mouth, which is already full of thirty-seven other bean buns. After putting in the bean bun, he smashes his fist on the table. 

Bang!

"Thirty-eight bean buns!" Po said to them with his mouth full making the Five cheer. "Yes! New record! You monster!" Mantis yelled to Po. "Keep going! Hit forty!" Monkey yelled while holding out a bowl of bean buns. "He'll never hit forty!" Crane yelled to his friends. "You got it, buddy!" Po yelled while picking up two bean buns from the plate. "I'll put it up to forty!" Po yelled to them. "Do it." Tigress said to him very serious. "No problem." Po said to them then he puts the two bean buns in his mouth and tries to close his mouth. The Five watch in silent awe while Po struggles. "Yeah...Yeah! One moment..." Po said to them before he succeeds and he sticks his paws up in the air and begins cheering, while the Five cheer along with him. Crane walks over to Po while the others cheer. "Well done, Po!" Crane said to him, Crane slaps Po on the back in congratulations, causing Po to spit the bean buns back at the Five. Monkey and Mantis are hit, while Viper ducks and Tigress blocks two of the buns. "Your training has paid off." Tigress said to him while she walks over to him and takes him aside. "How are you holding up?" Tigress asks Po who looks at her. "I'm fine." Po said to her. "You sure, you been down for a while now." Tigress said to him. "I am not down, yeah I miss Jesse and all but what am I going to do about that? I wanted to let her know when she gets back that I was also training as she was." Po said to her. "Okay, I never ask you if you were missing her." Tigress said to him. "You didn't?" Po asks her making Tigress smile at him. "Okay, do you still have feels for her?"  Tigress asks him. "Well, yes. Despite the fact that she was a wonderful friend, I yearned for more." Po said to her making Tigress look at him. "What do you mean?" Tigress asks Po before he can answer her a gong sounds in the distance. "Oh! Master Shifu! Gotta go. See you later!" Po said and he runs over to the door before turn back to the other. "You'll save those for me, right?" Po asks them while pointing to the bowl of bean buns as he rushes out of the training hall.