BABY BABY BABY OH

Don't hate for this one, It's because I couldn't think of anything else.... but the song for this chapter is Baby by Justin Bieber 

Klara stared at me in shock as I told her the story. I was in tears and I couldn't really pull myself together.

"How could he do that to you!" She yelled, "Lord help him because I'm gonna rip his throat out and shove it up his ass!"

I looked at her in shock because about a second ago she was very calm, "Sorry, I just... mood swings."

I looked at her and laughed, "I get it, it's just that well, he was a really sweet guy... I don't know-"

Klara gasped, "Oh my god!"

I looked at her and she was clutching her stomach. As I looked down there was water on the floor underneath where she was standing. OH MY LORD MY SISTER IS HAVING A BABY! I squealed and dialed Gregg's number.

"Gregg! Gregg! Gregg! Kara's water broke! She's having your kid!" I jumped.

"I'm on my way!"

I looked at Klara and smiled at her stupidly as she was in stress.

"Oh right," I sat Klara down on the couch and calmed her down.

Gregg burst through the door and helped Klara into his car. I went to leave because I wan't really needed anymore, but Klara grabbed my hand.

"You're not going anywhere."

I got next to her in the car and sat next to her. I went to pull out my phone to text Harry, but I knew he wasn't going to answer back. Why should he? I was a bitch towards him. Before I knew it we were at the hospital and Gregg had Klara in the hospital on her way to have a child. I quickly caught up to them and  walked next to Klara. 

"Baby sis... I need you to stay out here and wait."

I nodded my head and bent down to give her a hug. I pulled out my phone to look at instagram or twitter when I was getting a call from someone. I looked at the caller I.d and it was Harry's mother.

"Uh, hello?" I answered.

"Skilar! Yo are the only person I could think of. Harry has been in an accident!"

"WHAT!!!" 

"He's at the hospital now.... I think it was Johns Hopkins." 

I'm at that hospital, "I'll go see him!"

A/N- Hey guys..... I know it's short but, I will write more very soon. Now that schools out you should expect more updates..... I'm seriously hoping to end this book in at least two chapters, so I can finally finish my other book as well.