Get out, Get out, Get out of my head

authors note~ I'm pretty sure you all know this one but the song is "One Thing" By ONE DIRECTION! !!!!!!! Ok lol keep reading to find out why

I was at the doctors and they took many tests on me. Now I was waiting for my results. I was pacing back and forth in my doctors office. I stopped once the door opened. I only saw Harry, though.

"Get out!" I whisper/yelled.

"Hello to you to!" He laughed.

"You aren't supposed to be in here." I huffed.

"Calm down... did the results come yet?" 

I shook my head no and the doctor came in.

"Uh, sir, you can't be in here." She spoke.

I gave him an 'I told you so' look. He excused him self from the room and the doctor motioned for me to sit down. I sat and twiddled my thumbs waiting for my results.

"Alright, um, unfortunately..." She sighed

"Unfortunately what, ma'am?" I asked growing impatient. 

She looked at me and then down at the results and then at me again, "Well, you still have amnesia, correct?"

"Yes, I don't really remember anything from my past... just things that I was told." I answered.

She nodded, "Well you still have it, of course. Although, something has changed.... there has been a disturbance with your amnesia. It is almost like you are slowly starting to remember, but we can't be so sure."

I nodded trying to process what she was saying. How could the amnesia be disturbed? What disturbed it? I guess this was the time to figure it out.