Chapter 4: Blurred lines

Author's pov:

Sia squealed in surprise as He pulled her and She fell down on the couch beside him.

"What's wrong? Is everything alright? Are you hurt? I am sorry, I really am I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just teasing you..." Aavyansh rambled effortless as He tried to explain it to her. He looked tensed and worried like He could break any moment if She didn't forgive him.

But if only Sia could actually tell him that She wasn't angry with him, not at all, it was her she was frustrated with and Hated how worry etched his face because of her.

She knew that if she didn't tell him that She Isn't hurt because of him, he would endlessly blame himself.

She was aware of the lengths Aavyansh could go to protect her and Her being hurt because of him was something that didn't sit well with him at all. He would blame him all his life and will never be able to forgive himself if he ever was the reason of her Pain, and it was the Same With Shaurya.

They both could never even live with that.

She took his hand in hers as She faced him "I am so Sorry Avi. It's not you. You didn't hurt me at all." He looked up at her telling her to continue because He wanted to know the reason of her Sadness and She was aware of that.

"I know you were just teasing me, And I... I... Just, it doesn't matter, I am fine."
She spoke clearly not wanting to tell him whatever the reason was.
Aavyansh was worried. He has been noticing her a bit strange behaviour sometimes, right front Their Manali trip but He didn't point it out, and Sia was more than Thankful for it.
Even now Aavyansh didn't press her more to tell him anything and that was Her Avi.

He never wanted her to do anything according to him. Yes! He was there to advice her but the decision was hers.
So asking her about what has been itching her migh seem like a trivial thing but to them It was a unspoken understanding that said "I am alright with you not telling me if you don't feel comfortable. Just don't Forget that I am here and ready to listen to you whenever you need me and are ready to tell me about it."

And that was one of the things that Sia admired about both Her best friends. He nodded at her softly dropping a kiss on her forehead, letting his lips linger there for a moment.

"So now that I am fine. You never told me why are we skipping classes?" Sia asked him in an effort of changing the subject.

Suddenly the Door to the room opened as They both turned towards it and found Shaurya entering inside.

"What's wrong?" Sia asked as soon as She saw him and his face clearly morphed in a mischievous smile. happened and Aavyansh also got the hint and asked "What's funny?" Shaurya shook his head as He replied "Nah! Nothing really." Though his smile was saying otherwise.

Sia and Aavyansh gave each other a look and then looked at Shaurya as He realised their next step and looked at them with a knowing but horrified look. "Nah not again." He mumbled.

It was their thing after all, if the one is in problem or worry the other two interrogate the third like thier lives depend on it and don't stop bugging unless He actually opens up, atleast If it was Aavyansh and Shaurya.
Sia being the smile of the group was like their decision maker, not that they ever even considered anyone's Opinions unless it was Sia.

Whenever any of them got stuck in a situation their answer would be "Whatever she says."and Sia does happen to have really good solutions to any problem which was thier good luck, because She was Sure that even if they were silly they would have acted on it considering how they sometimes, Actually all the times showed more faith in her that She herself had in her.