Chapter 31: The boyfriend's name

Author:

The Mehndi ceremony is a fun-filled, nostalgic sit-down for the bride, family, siblings, friends, aunts and others. This is their day, filled with fun, laughter, songs, dances and games as each sits down for a dollop of Mehndi over their hands and feet.
And functions with the rich and glamourous families of Jaipur had been nothing but always the best. So the function were a little bit extra and over the top but nonetheless fun.

"Woahh! I wasn't aware there was a whole garden behind the Hotel!" Sia squealed in awe looking at the Garden which gave a fairytale vibe.

The stage was decorated with flowers and the garden had dim lights on. It sure was looking like a magical place.

"Well! The decor is why Naira di chose this place," Adrian gave her a proud smile as Sia nodded looking around.

Sia, Adrian, Veer and Asher were the only ones who had come down yet all ready in their beautiful attires.

"Looks like you didn't see Ansh yet?" Adrian remarked noticing Sia looking around as she whipped her face to him "What - No, I wasn't looking around for him." She defended herself.

"I didn't say you were!" Adrian gave her a mocking look as she rolled her eyes at his smart self.

"You look beautiful Sia." He complimented her after a moment of laughing at her offended face, Sia blushed profusely at him as she spoke "You both don't look too bad yourself in traditional attire. You should wear more of these."

"Well! I always look good." Sia shook her head at Adrian as Asher patted her head "It is good, but I still prefer a Tuxedo."

"Well, I am sure Vanessa will beg to differ!" She winked at him snapping a picture of him as Asher's cheeks turned red.

"Sia," He groaned as she gave him a cheeky smile, "Woahh! Don't tell me you didn't send a picture of yours to her." She mentally facepalmed herself ready to send her the picture but Adrian interrupted her "That's the first thing he did."

"That's what I thought Loverboy." She gave a teasing look to Asher who was was shyly scratching the back of his neck.

"And what about me?" Veer questioned crossing his arms as the three of them looked at him.

"What about you?" They asked pretending to not notice as Veer huffed in annoyance "Well, how do I look?" He elaborated.

Sia smiled and so did the other two but before any of them could reply they heard someone speak "You look like you came straight out of that Vogue Magazine,"

Surprised they turned only to find a girl looking around the same age as Veer looking at him dreamily.

"Does he?" Sia asked moving towards the girl with an amused smile as Veer looked at her almost shocked at the straightforwardness.

The girl who was now brought out of her dreamland by the approaching steps looked at them with wide eyes realising she was too loud, she gulped looking at Sia as her eyes moved continuously between the four of them.

"Oops! I said that our loud! Didn't I?" She asked hiding her face in her hand as Sia chuckled saying, "It's okay!"

But before any of them could say anything, the girl turned around on hearing her name being called as she looked back at them once nervously "I am sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."

Before they could assure her she ran away from there towards the lady who Sia recognised as the wife of Yash Uncle's driver.

'Oh! Right, she works as a Mehandi artist, Kiara aunty talked about bringing her along for the function because her husband was going to accompany Yash uncle anyway.' Sia thought remembering she has seen her around the house a few times but who was the little girl. She was adorable.