Chapter 30: Until I found you

Sia:

Uhh! I have never felt so tired in my entire life. I am so not joining the others in that stupid Car ride while returning back.

"That was your idea!" My inner voice mocked as I rolled my eyes at myself and got up from the bed.

It was fun atleast, but I am so flying back to Jaipur because Goa is really so far. It was a bad idea because now we are just wasting such a pretty evening and not joining the elders to the concert even though the concert is one of the best tradition all over Goa. Rahul uncle - Asmita's Dad has arranged the tickets for all of us mainly because it was a gift to bride and groom from his side.

It's already 8 o'clock and they will be back by somewhat 11 pm. Shit! I can't even go alone, I wish I had just joined them like Aiden did. That kid is smarter than all of us.

Uff! He was even trying to convince us to join them. Atleast I could have enjoyed instead of sleeping on this boring bed.

I got out of the room, strolling in the hotel lobby. The whole Hotel was booked by us and yet Shraddha and Jyestha were sleeping in my room. I can't even turn on music or I will wake them up.

Should I just check if anyone else is also awake. Maybe we can go to the concert together.

I glanced at every door, knocking softly in case any of these sleepy heads open their doors but when have I ever turned out to be so lucky!

Just as I took a step back from Ansh's door pouting, the door suddenly opened and someone grabbed my hand pulling me in. My reaction was so on impulse as a surprised yelp left my lips but before my voice could be heard even to me, a hand blocked my mouth as I closed my eyes shut.

My back pressed at the door, pushing it close as I faltered behind and I heard the door knob click, probably locking it. I took a sharp breath and exhaled slowly as the awareness of the person holding me seeped in through my skin.

I slightly peeked from my eyes to take a look and exhaled yet another breath on the confirmation of what I already knew.

"Shh! It's me!" He whispered, his hands softly going across my shoulders and resting on the door caging me between him and the door.

The hair on the back of my neck rose as I felt his gaze sweeping towards me whereas I couldn't manage to meet his eyes.

"Uh, You can..." I sucked in a sharp breath as I tried to say something "Shh!" His soft voice suddenly cut me of as I kept looking down.

"Where is Adrian?" I suddenly asked after a few seconds passed feeling the silence settling in.

"Duh! He sneaked out to check with the staff if they can arrange us a ride out of the Hotel." He spoke in a hushed voice.

"Why does he need to sneak out for that?" I too asked in a hushed voice leaning a bit towards him sensing it was maybe necessary.

"Because we were strictly told to stay in our rooms and rest not party the night away." He gave me an obvious look as realisation dawned upon me and I made an "Ohhh!" face while he just shook his head at me.

So I wasn't the only one who is bored.

"You can step away now!" I softly said again after a few seconds. He looked into my eyes opposite to what I expected he didn't back away.

"I don't want to!"

"What?" I squeaked surprised at his statement but he didn't reply and just kept looking at me.

"Uh.. Well.." I tried to say something, anything but it was like my mind has went blank. And his unwavering gaze only made me more nervous.

"Are you talking to me now?" He didn't say anything for a few second and I expected him to ignore my question but instead he leaned a bit down, levelling to face and whispered, "Well you did promise not to do it again."