Chapter 23: Clover leaf

Sia:

"Yes! Yes! It was your fault. Had it not been for you being stubborn because you wanted to watch Chota bheem with me, I would have slept early and then I would have got up on time and I would have already reached to school." I muttered crossing my arms at Baba as he rolled his eyes and fed me the Sandwich.

"Was it me or you that wanted to finish 'The Magician's elephant' even after we finished 'Chota bheem - The legend of el flamingo' and 'Over the moon' because apparently you didn't want to be in suspense about whether the boy finally meets his sister or not?" He raised his eyebrows at me while wiping my mouth as I wiped my hands.

Narrowing my eyes at him I said, "You were the one who started the movie, I just wanted to finish it."

"Ok ok I will take the blame if Ansh and Shaurya scolds you, isn't that why you are being a drama Queen!" He teased flickering his finger on my nose as I gave him a sheepish look and hugged him tightly, "You are the best."

He chuckled as I let go of him and he turned me around so that he could tie my hairs "You don't have to flatter me, now wear your shoes and after I tie your hairs let's get going."

"Ok!" I nodded, wearing my shoes.

After we were finally done and the maid gave me my Lunch Box, I ran outside and sat in Baba's Car as he followed closely behind with my bag in his hand.

The driver started the Car and we soon reached my School talking about the movies we watched yesterday.

"Umhmm they were good, but Chota bheem is still the best!" I stated one last time taking a look at myself to make sure I didn't forget anything.

"I will have to agree to that," he muttered taking my Coat from the Seat and giving it to me as the driver opened the Car door and I got out.

Suddenly I remembered something as I gave Baba a horrified look "Oh No! I am dead today!" I muttered, my hands falling to my side leaving the bag in the air as Baba held it and got outside while I looked around towards the School door.

We were outside the Gate no. 6 and a large line of late coming students stood at the door while Mr. Tiwari along with one of the sports teacher Miss. Khan looked over them. They were waiting for other students that is if any more were coming late. There are no chances of escaping, they are one of the most strict teachers and they won't let go untill we complete five rounds of the whole ground.

"What's wrong?" He asked making me wear my school bag as I pouted at him, "I forgot about the application."

He gave me an assuring look "Bas itni si baat hai." (That is all.)

Shaking my head I replied "Itni si hi to nhi hai, mujhe 5 chakkar lgane pdenge ab ground ke." (That's not all, now I will have to complete 5 rounds of the ground.)

"Here!" He spoke taking out a paper from his pocket as he flashed it in front of me "What's that?" I asked looking not interested in looking up since I was sure I am busted today.

"It's your application." He replied chuckling at me "I didn't forget dumbo!" He spoke making me look up. A smile instantly took over my face as I stood on my tip toe giving baba a kiss on his cheek "You are a life saver Baba, I love you."

"I love you too, now come." Holding my hand he walked me towards the door while the driver waited for him outside.

"By the way, what excuse did you make?" I whispered as he looked down at me "I made an valid and believable one, don't worry!" He too whispered back as I stopped along with him as we reached near the teachers.

They greeted him since everyone knew Baba. He too greeted the teachers as he showed him my application and I waited patiently while he talked to him about something.