Chapter 13: Mocktail or Cocktail!

Author's Pov:

"I am... I am in love, I can't even tell you, but I am in loveeeee... But I - I am not talking to any of you, so leave me alone... You monkey heads..." Sia kept singing in a loud, funny voice as she lightly struggled against Aavyansh's hold on her. "Oh God, Darpan, sit quietly." He scolded her as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Is that you, Aavyansh?" She asked squinting her eyes as he raised his perfect brows at her and Shraddha turned back to look at the both of them while Shaurya too kept glancing at them from the rear view mirror. They both couldn't help but chuckle at her antics.

Since the last 20 minutes that she has been up, She has called Jhanvi Singh Raichand to complain to her about Aavyansh being a brat and then she complained about how Shaurya was always teasing her. Then she added about how she was missing her cooking. Jhanvi was trying hard to stop her giggle throughout their chat as she somehow convinced the girl to come home and then she wills cold both Aavyansh and Shaurya together.

After she hung up the call, Sia kept tugging at Aavyansh's hair telling him how soft they were, then she went on to tell him about her craving for icecream and told all three that she isn't talking to them because they denied her the icecream.

And now she was shaking her head at Aavyansh as she added "The love of my life." A smile crept on his lips as he, clicked his finger at her forehead and she dramatically held her forehead "Ow! That hurts." She glared at him as Shaurya entered the big door and turned around the driveway to park his car and announced that they reached.

He got out followed by Shraddha as he opened the back door for Aavyansh and they both helped put Sia. Shraddha looked at the manor wide-eyed, Woahh! They were really rich, The mansion was enormous and pretty, just like a palace, she shook her head and followed others inside.

Ramu kaka, one of the servants greeted them in as they all went directly towards the living room, Sia kept singing the whole way "look who am I... I am the princess, No I want to be the frog this time... Call my fairy god mother..." They looked at her weirdly as Jhanvi entered the room.

"Mumma do something, She is so drunk, I don't know what she took." Aavyansh spoke as soon as he saw her as Jhanvi chuckled at Sia's song as a maid followed her in, and she spoke "Don't worry, She will be fine. I have prepared Lemonade for her."

Aavyansh smiled as she gave the glass to him and he tried to make Sia drink it. Shaurya hugged Jhanvi as she kissed his cheeks and then her eyes swept to Shraddha, as she looked at with adoration in her eyes.

"You must be Shraddha." She asked softly patting Shraddh's head as Shaurya nodded, Sia has told her alot about her, even Aavyansh but Shaurya never shuts up when they talk about her.

"Yessss! She must be Shra... Shraddha, the love of my life," Sia again sang to herself as Aavyansh gave her a bothered look "You decide who is the love of your life first!" He grinned at her.

The others shook their head at her as
Shraddha passed her a smile as she greeted her "Namaste aunty." Jhanvi smiled and suddenly hugged her, surprising her a bit as she spoke, "Hey! Don't be shy, you are just like Sia, Aavyansh and Shaurya for me."

Shraddha smiled listening to her, as her heart clenched a bit as she felt a stranger's hug provide her with more warmth than her family ever did. Her smile reached her eyes as she hugged her back and they settled on the couch.

They looked at Sia who was rolling her eyes at Aavyansh while making funny faces at him, "I won't drink it!" She whined as Aavyansh narrowed his eyes at her, he leaned towards her and whispered something in her ear, making her eyes go wide as she snatched the glass from his hand and drink the lemonade in one go as he looked at with a smirk, and the others Chuckled.