Chapter 42: Moon is pretty

Shaurya:

Offering Shraddha a grin I open the car door for her, as she looked at me with a curious expression. I wait for her to get in, once she is done fixing her seatbelt, I gently close the door, and get in the driving seat starting the car. She then plays a slow music in my car and starts singing with it as I smile glancing at her. Her playing a song and then singing with it has developed to be our little thing everytime we go somewhere. Her voice is truly soothing and I love hearing her sing.

The farewell party already ended and because Sia wanted to go to some market that's set here on Saturdays I and Shraddha literally forced Aavyansh and Sia to there all by themselves because we were tired but that was far from the truth, we just wanted them to be alone.

"Where are we going?" She asks after some time as I feel her eyes on me, "Just somewhere you will truly like."

"So! You won't tell me?" She questioned with a pout as I glanced at her amused "You know I am stubborn!" She chuckles at my answer as I keep smiling and take a chocolate from the headboard and offer it to her as she declines it,

"You were telling me about my culinary preference but you are the first person I know who doesn't like chocolates." I mumble shaking my head, as she rolls her eyes "It's not that big of a deal," she playfully speaks as I pass her a grin, "You do realise that you are telling that to a chocolate freak, right?" An angelic laugh escapes her throat as she nods at me. In all my life, I have never ever known a person, even more a girl who didn't like chocolates that was obviously before I met Shraddha.

"There are some chips in the backseat." I inform her as she beams at me "Please tell, there are American lays!" She pouts as I nod, looking at her amused, and she almost jumps to the backseat to grab the chips packet. I slowed down a bit and as she got her chip packet, I again went to a normal speed and she happily started eating it.

Shraddha preferred chips and snacks but never chocolates, She absolutely hated them, and even though I sometimes tease her that she is weirdest girl I ever met but it holds multiple meanings, and most of the time it's more of a compliment although my way of saying it is completely different.

I mean think about it who doesn't like chocolates, Sia would probably kill for a chocolate, I chuckled at the thought of her and my mind went to Aavyansh and her date as a smile took over my lips.

"Here!" She offered me a chips as I gestured at both my hands which were on the steering wheel as she slapped her head in realisation and suddenly leaned a bit towards me, feeding me the chips as I ate it, "Come-on, say thanks!" She stated as a chuckle left my mouth "Thankyou for feeding me Jalebi!" I playfully answered.

I kept driving for another 20 minutes until I finally reached our destination. Driving down the road, I turn around the hill as the end opens up to a clearing near a cliff providing a view of the whole city.

It looked magnificent with all parts of Jaipur lightened up. There was nothing around us for a mile atleast, just the trees around us, and the city lights twinkling below, covering us in a calm and peaceful atmosphere. But the main focus was the sight of the sky from here.

This has been my place for years, I have been coming here since I was a child, whenever I felt the need to be alone, or something worried me. The palce was secluded and hardly anyone knew about it but the main part was that The oberois owned this land, so it wasn't surprising why no one is allowed here other than Aavyansh, Sia, Adrian, Asher and Me but today I am willfully creating space for one more person not only in my secret comfort palce but also in my heart, someone who I know will always be by my side.

Switching off the engine, I turn the key slightly to keep the music on as I open the full sunroof of my car and look at her already gazing at the sight in front of us with awe. I keep looking at her face, paying close attention to every little detail, This wasn't the first time, but I could never get tired of looking at her, She is my elysian, the one I could no more stay away from. Her heart shaped lips were still open, as she gazed at the sight in front of her with utter admiration and awe, while I too matched her expression but my focus of attention was her. Her long lashes slightly brushed her skin as her eyes flickered with admiration.