~1~

Before I start this ~Wonderful~ story, I would like to give credit that this story was requested by none other than :

peerless2cucumber

        Do please check them out, they have many wonderful stories! So if you are reading, thank you very much for requesting this story, and I will try to make it as enjoyable as I can, and I will take constructive criticism.

      And I will note, like in my other story, if someone were to write such nonsense that this story will be lame, Cliche, or any rude, and hateful comments. I will be polite at first and I will kindly ask you to refrain yourself from commenting such things, and if you continue, I will back talk, in the rudest (And nicest) way possible.

     I will point out that I am not mean, but if you disrespect my stories, I will not take kindly to it. As many others say, 

"If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all"

      All I ask of you is to please be nice, I know my stories are not the best, or the greatest, but I don't need people pointing it out, if you don't like it, go read something else that suits your needs. 

     No need to be rude to my story, okay? I'm only saying this as another user had decided it would be a good day to start shit with me by insulting my story. I'm not naming anyone, but do please be considerate with me, I'm not the best author. 

     But if we are on the same page, do please enjoy this story, and again, please check out this user for requesting such an amazing story idea!

peerless2cucumber

Hope you all have an amazing morning / afternoon / night!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Also, this is modern AU]

     It was fate that the two would someday meet, as their souls, were just naturally drawn to each other. Nothing, not even a new lifetime, can tear them apart. They met at a field, they were just only barely 6-7 years of age.

      They found each other once again...

     The 7-year old Golden eyed boy was captured by the beauty of the 6-year old grey eyed boy. The 6 year old was surrounded by a lot of bunnies, his parents in the background taking pictures of the wonderful sight. 

     The 7 year old walked to the other, whom he found as a rare beauty. He walked up to him and the grey eyed boy faced up at him. He smiled, having thought he found a friend.

    "Hi!" He said with a bright smile, that puts even the sun to shame.

    The Golden eyed boy blushed slightly, he was too nervous to say anything, but he managed to keep a stoic look on his face.

     "H...Hi" Was all he was managed to say.

     "Wanna pet the bunnies?" The 6 year old asked.

      He nodded slowly, took a step closer and sat down. A couple of the bunnies walked, or more like jumped, into the lap of the 7 year old. The grey eyed boy went along and started to ramble what he had named the bunnies. The Golden eyed boy listened, like his words were oxygen and that without it, he'll perish.

     The parents smiled in the background, they saw the parents of the golden eyed boy and walked over and introduced themselves. The parents happily talked and the 7-year old's parents mentioned that their son never walks up to anyone. So this was the first.