~37~

The other ghoul shivered as the ghoul removed his mask only to where his mouth showed, and started devouring the other. The 3 boys were frozen, stunned, and horrified. The other ghoul was dead, and that masked ghoul was just sitting there.

    Lan Zhan walked to the masked ghoul, Jingyi had whisper shouted not to go to the other ghoul, but both Lan Yuan and Jin Ling felt a familiar feeling with the masked ghoul. Why did they have that feeling??

    Lan Zhan stood behind the masked ghoul, and placed a gentle hand on the shoulder. The ghoul stood up and put their kagune away. Lan Zhan put his sword away and walked to the others.

    "You all are safe now, follow me to my house, there's something Wei ying wants to say." Lan Zhan said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Jingyi walked home slightly traumatized, but he mainly kept cool. Lan Yuan, Jin Ling and Lan Zhan walked back, the mask ghoul disappearing into the sky.

    "D-dad? Who was that ghoul?" Lan Yuan asked.

    "You'll see, it's best if you listen to what Wei Ying has to say first, it's important" He said.

    Lan Yuan knew that if it was something important, then he knows to keep an open mind about it as well. They arrived back and they walked in with Wei Ying pacing back and forth. Lan Yuan and Jin Ling hugged Wei Ying and began telling him what happened. 

     Wei Ying only smiled at them and hugged them both "At least you guys were saved" He said.

   "What do you mean uncle Wei?" Jin Ling asked.

   "Sit down, Lan Zhan? Can you prepare some tea for them?" Wei Ying asked.

    Lan Zhan nodded, and put his sword away to make some tea. Wei Ying led the teenage boys to the couch. They waited until the tea was finished for Wei Ying to tell them everything.

    "Well, lets start off that when I was younger, I was also attacked by a ghoul, and I know how scary that can be" Wei Ying said, starting off.

    "Y-you were?! D-did dad save you?" Lan Yuan asked.

   Lan Zhan had a look of sorrow on his face "No" He said.

   "No, Lan Zhan wasn't there, I was attacked and I almost died from the attack, it was a few friends of mine whom saved me" Wei Ying said.

    "What happened?" Jin Ling asked.

   Wei Ying began to tell them everything, from when he was walking in that park, to the screaming woman, to he being murdered, and the other ghoul attacking him, breaking bones, and stabbing through his stomach. 

    Poor Jin Ling and Lan Yuan were shocked "S.. So that's why you have that scar on you" Lan Yuan said.

    "Yea, a few friends of mine saved me and preformed surgery on me, and this is where my biggest secret comes in" Wei Ying said.

    "Uncle Wei, you don't have to say anything if you are not ready" Jin Ling said waving his hands around.

    Wei Ying just smiled "I know, I was waiting until you guys were old enough for me to tell you, but I guess now is the time to, a-Ling, A-Yuan, I'm... A ghoul" Wei Ying said as he let out his one ghoul eye.

    Both Jin Ling and Lan Yuan were shocked. Did they ever predict this? No. But they have made a few jokes when they were younger about Wei ying being a ghoul since they never saw him eat, so they joked about it. Never once did they ever think thought it was true.