~23~

Lan Zhan's ears went bright red as one thought led to another. Poor Lan Zhan couldn't get those kinds of thoughts of Wei Ying out of his mind. Lan Zhan had to hurry back. Once he did. Those thoughts became even more unholy than unholy itself.

     Lan Zhan had a nosebleed. Lan Zhan slammed the door open where Jiang Cheng was watching a bit of T.V. He saw Lan Zhan's bloody nose.

     "What the hell happened to you?" He asked.

    "Nothing" He said as he rushed to his room and locked the door.

     Jiang Cheng was confused as hell. But he left it alone. But he wondered what was wrong with Lan Zhan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Large time skip later, sorry, I just felt like I was dragging it out. So yea. If you have questions about what happened within the time gap, you can ask me, but I'll also add bits and pieces of that in here as well, just to make sure no one is confused. Have a good day / afternoon / night]

     Wei Ying and Xue Yang had finished hunting and were done with the little cat and mouse chase with ghoul investigators. They went home when they completely lost the ghouls. Xue Yang was saying how fun it was that night. Wei Ying laughing along with him.

     "See ya later" Xue Yang said as they parted ways.

    Wei Ying snuck back in his house and quickly changed. Thank god his family was asleep. 

    Or so he thought...

    Wei Ying quickly hid his mask and changed. Wei Ying put his shirt on to get ready for bed and the lights turned on. 

    "About time your home" Wei Ying's blood ran cold.

    Wei Ying slowly turned around. It was his dad. Changze. He had a look of anger on his face.

    "D... Dad?" He asked.

    "So, mind telling what you've been doing? Why are you sneaking out at night?" He asked.

     Wei Ying was panicked, which alerted Lan Zhan as he could feel if he was panicked or not. Wei Ying didn't know what to say. 

    "Well? Are you going to answer or not? Or am I just talking to myself here?" He asked

    "...Me... And Xue Yang just hangs out for a bit" He said.

    "A bit? You mean like all night? Answer me, you know I don't tolerate lairs, especially from my own son" He said, his gaze piercing Wei Ying's gaze.

    "I-I'm not lying" He said.

    "Bullshit you're not. Tell me the damn truth" He said, raising his voice a bit.

    Wei Ying flinched a bit. He couldn't tell his dad anything. 

    "Don't think you can lie your way out of it Wei Ying, I've been observing you for a long while now. Something is up with you, so might as well spill it" He said.

     Wei Ying went pale. He hadn't noticed that fact. Changze walked calmly to to his son.

     "Wei Ying, I'm worried about you, I've noticed how you try to avoid eating, how you now drink coffee when you sure as hell didn't before. How abnormally fast your wounds heal, how you hide your face when you're angry. I've noticed it all Wei Ying." He said.