~2~

"What happened that made auntie Ziyuan hate you?" He asked.

     "Uh... I'll tell you when you're older" She said, picking up her only child.

     "How old?" He asked.

     "Maybe high school old" She said with a laugh.

     "Ok" He said.

    They walked into the house where they prepared for bed and went to sleep for the day ahead of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Time skip to a few years]

[So this may come off weird, but I'm base this whole thing from when I was in middle school, you were only there for grade 7 and 8. So 2 years you were there, it was a big school so yea.]

[Also, I might've changed some of their ages to fit this story T^T]

    Wei Ying was 11 years old and was attending middle school. He was nervous as this was his first time going to middle school, and apparently, Lan Zhan, and his cousins were going there as well. Which made him not so nervous knowing that there was going to be people he knew there.

    Lan Xichen was already in his first year of high school, considering he is older than the rest of them. Lan Zhan was at his last year at the middle school, it only goes for 2 years there, which was strange in the parents eyes, but oh well, the school was supposed to have a good educational system, so they let it be.

    "Are you excited?" Changze asked his son.

    "Yea, I am! I can't wait to see the others!" Wei ying said, as he held his backpack for school.

    "Yep, and what did I say to do when other kids start shit with ya?" Changze asked.

    Cangse sighed "Here we go again" She said.

    "First, ignore them, and if they lay hands on me, they will be catching these hands!" Wei Ying said with a smile.

     Changze laughed loudly, and Cangse just sighed.

    They dropped Wei Ying off and they bid each other a farewell. Wei Ying walked into the school only to be trampled by none other than Jiang Yanli.

    "Hi there XianXian!" She said with a smile.

    "Hi there JieJie!" Wei Ying said, now hugging her.

    "You excited for the first day of middle school?" She asked.

    "You bet! Let's go meet up with the others! I especially can't wait to see Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying said.

    "Hehe, I sometimes can't help but to think you might have a crush on him" She said.

    Wei Ying blushed "I DO NOT!" He said.

    "Right, right, my bad. You LOVE him" She said laughing.

    "You!" Jiang Yanli started to laugh as she ran away from an embarrassed Wei Ying. 

    Jiang Yanli quickly made a turn, Wei Ying did too, only to bump into someone. Wei Ying quickly apologized and looked at who he bumped into. He stopped when he was met with someone with an angry and a scary face.

     Wei Ying got shivers down his spine, he gulped "Watch it" He said coldly.

     He walked away shoving Wei Ying a bit. He watched as they guy walked away.

    "What's his problem??" Wei Ying mumbled to himself.

    "Are you okay?" He turned around and saw Jiang Yanli.