~29~

Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying "I'll carry you" He said.

   Wei Ying smiled "You're so caring" He said.

  "Mn" Lan Zhan said.

  Wei Ying then thought up something "Does this mean we're together?" He asked.

  "If you want" He said.

  Wei Ying smiled "Yea, let's be together" He said, then pulling Lan Zhan in a loving kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     They managed to get dressed, but Wei Ying was unable to stand without his legs shaking violently. Lan Zhan saw that Wei Ying tried to walk. Lan Zhan smiled and carried him. Wei Ying blushed.

   "Wha-hey I can walk!" Wei Ying said nervously. 

   "You can barely stand" He said.

   Wei Ying crossed his arms and puffed out his cheek. Lan Zhan got his sword and radio, and walked out of there.

    "Where do you want to go? back to your village or my house?" Lan Zhan asked.

    "Back to mine, Xue Yang is probably angry I ditched him" Wei Ying said with a laugh. 

   "Mn" He began to walk.

    Xue Yang waited at the entrance of the village, angrily tapping his foot. He and Wei Ying promised to meet up and Wei Ying never showed. 

    'I swear I'm going to kill him'  Xue Yang thought.

    In the distance, he noticed something. He thought it was Wei Ying, but as it got closer, it was Lan Zhan carrying Wei Ying. Xue Yang was shocked, especially since he wasn't wearing his mask. Xue Yang scrambled to get his mask.

    But it was too late, Lan Zhan saw. Xue Yang and Lan Zhan met eye to eye. 

   "Good to see you" Lan Zhan said walking past him.

    Xue Yang felt as if he'd been stabbed in the chest, he faced Lan Zhan.

    "That's all?" He asked as he followed him.

    "Mn" He said.

    "Why are you carrying Wei Ying?" Xue Yang asked.

    "He punched my V-card" Wei Ying said.

     Xue Yang faced Wei Ying, and raised an eyebrow.

    "What's with the bruise on your neck?" He asked.

     "Want details?" Wei Ying asked.

    "No, just answer the fucking question" Xue Yang said.

    "I had Lan Zhan choke me" He said with an innocent smile.

    "I was nervous about that" Lan Zhan said.

    Wei Ying faced him with a smug look "C'mon, you secretly enjoyed that" He said.

    "...No comment" He said.

    Wei Ying laughed. Xue Yang sighed "I'll be sleeping, I ain't helping you with shit" Xue Yang said as he walked away from the couple.

    They walked a bit more when a small child walked up.

    "Wei-gege?" Lan Zhan stopped as the child was in front of them.