~33~

Wei Ying wrapped his arms and legs around Lan Zhan and held tighter like if he let go, Lan Zhan would disappear. Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying as well. Wei Ying could feel Lan Zhan's body warmth and he cuddled closer if that was possible.

    Lan Zhan's scent is what made Wei Ying fall into a slumber. Wei Ying's soft snores told Lan Zhan that he fell asleep. Lan Zhan grabbed a hold of a blanket and draped it over himself and Wei Ying.

   He kissed Wei Ying's forehead "Rest well" He said, also closing his eyes to fall asleep. He also held Wei Ying close as he fell into dream land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Lan Zhan woke up to an empty bed. He started to panic and he sat up, he left his room, hoping Wei Ying was somewhere, anywhere within' his house. He found Wei Ying in the kitchen, making eggs and brewing a pot of coffee.

    Lan Zhan sighed and walked up to Wei Ying, hugging him from behind. Wei Ying jumped and turned his head. Wei Ying was still a little pale, but he had that healthy tint to his skin, so he was healing fast thanks to him being a ghoul.

    "Good morning sleepyhead, surprising, we slept the whole day yesterday, and now here we are" Wei Ying said with a smile.

    "Mn, are you feeling well?" Lan Zhan asked.

    "Yea, my back is numb, but I can walk and move around, so that's good, you hungry? I'm making eggs for you since you have nothing else in your fridge" Wei Ying said.

    "Mn" Lan Zhan buried his face in Wei Ying's neck as he hugged Wei Ying a bit more, his arms wrapped around Wei Ying's waist, pulling him more to Lan Zhan.

    Wei Ying put the eggs on the plate and gave it to Lan Zhan, he grabbed it and Wei Ying slipped away to pour his much needed cup of coffee. Lan Zhan ate the food, it was good. Wei Ying took a sip of his warm cup of black coffee, and he sighed in glee. 

    "Do you want to do anything Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked.

    "No, not really, I mainly just want to chill here, maybe stop by at my parents place to hang for a bit later on if I want" He said.

    "Mn" Lan Zhan took another bite when his phone rang.

    It was Lan Zhan's work phone, so he answered it, and Wei Ying stayed silent.

   "Mn?" Lan Zhan greeted.

    Wei Ying could hear little murmurs from the phone, although, he couldn't tell what it was. lan Zhan nodded.

    "I see, I'll be there in 10" He said, hanging up.

   "You got to go?" Wei Ying asked.

    "Mn" Lan Zhan's face showed he didn't want to go.

    Wei Ying smiled "You can go, I'll be at my parents then" He said as he put his cup down and walked to the room.

    "I'll borrow some of your clothes Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying said as he closed the door to change.

    Lan Zhan just remained in the kitchen, eating his food. Wei Ying put on some jeans, and one of Lan Zhan's hoodies that Lan Zhan rarely wears. Wei Ying slipped on some slippers and and walked out of the room adjusting the hoodie a bit and taking another sip of his coffee.

    Lan Zhan placed his plate in the sink and walked to his room to get changed for his work. He got out of his room and put shoes on.

    "Walk me to my parents?" Wei Ying asked as he hugged his arm.