~6~

He nodded slowly. He closed his eyes as he held it. He held it to his face. And the smell hit him.

      It was sweet.

    Wei Ying took a bite. And his eyes widened in shock.

    "Well? How is it?" She asked.

    Wei Ying swallowed it and answered her question.

     "It... It tastes......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Wei Ying faced her with eyes that were full of shock. 

    "It tastes good" He said.

    She smiled a bit.

    "Yea, but control how much you eat, okay? One body should last you an entire month, so when you get hungry, you can also call me for that, okay? Wen Ning and I will show you how to hunt, alright? But now that you are a ghoul, normal human food will taste disgusting to you, so when ever you can, avoid eating human food." She asked.

    Wei Ying nodded "Okay.." He said.

   "Continue eating, your body needs it to heal much faster" She said.

    Wei Ying nodded, he continued eating when Wen Ning came back in.

    "He'll be here in like 10 minutes, he was worried for Wei Ying, so he'll be here in 10" He said. 

    Wen Qing nodded "Thank you" She said.

    "I'll eat as quickly as I can.." Wei Ying said.

    "Take your time" She said.

     Both the Wen siblings left to have Wei Ying to have his privacy. The Wen siblings waited in the living room, the front door was nearby so they'll hear if someone was to come up to it. 

    Not even five minutes later, Wei Ying walked out of the room.

   "Finished?" She asked.

    Wei Ying nodded "I... I'm still shaken up by the thought that... I'm a ghoul now" He said.

    "It's okay, it'll take some time getting used to, we wouldn't know, both me and my sister were ghouls since birth" Wen Ning said.

    "Really?" He asked.

   "Yep, both of our parents were ghouls, but unfortunately, they both passed 4 years ago" Wen Qing said.

    "Oh, what happened?" He asked.

    "Ghoul investigators" Wen Ning said.

    "What?" Wei Ying asked.

    "They're also called doves, they hunt down ghouls and they kill them, so since you are also one, you have to be careful, so when you go hunt, it's best to hide your face so if you are caught by one, they won't be able to find you since you are in disguise" She said.

    "Oh, I see" Wei Ying said.

    "Don't worry, as long as you are careful, no one will figure you out" Wen Ning said.

    Wei Ying smiled at him. 

    "Maybe we should find you a mask of some sort later on, when you get hungry, we'll feed you, and provide you a mask, okay?" Wen Qing asked.

    Wei Ying nodded "Alright" He said.