~30~

"Yea, both he and Wei Ying grew up together, they knew eachother when they were younger than you guys, so don't hurt him, kicking and punching him here and there is fine, but no ripping limbs, biting limbs, biting, scratching, stabbing, puncturing eyes, and shit like that, alright?" Xue Yang asked.

    They frowned "Alright" They all said in unison.

    But one of the boys quickly punched Lan Zhan in the shoulder and they all ran off laughing outside, closing the door behind them.

    "Me personally, I wouldn't take that" Xue Yang said.

    Lan Zhan just sighed. These children already didn't like him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Later in the day, Wei Ying was busy handling the laundry while Xue Yang gave Lan Zhan a quick tour of their little village since Lan Zhan made it look as if he's going to be around more often.

    Charlotte came out of the house with tired eyes and bed hair. Wei Ying smiled.

   "Good morning sleepy head" He said.

   "Hi... Where's Xue-gege?" She asked.

   "He's giving Lan Zhan a tour of the village here" Wei Ying said.

   She had a surprised look on her face "Lan Zhan is still here?" She asked.

  "Yea, and we might see him around more often" He said.

   "Oh, he's your boyfriend right?" She asked.

   Wei Ying had a tiny blush, but he still kept his warm smile "Yes, yes he is" He said.

   She smiled "Okay, I should draw him something! To welcome him here properly!" She said.

  "You draw pictures for everyone, but go ahead" He said.

   She skipped inside the house and looked for paper. Wei Ying continued to hang the clothes. Xue Yang and Lan Zhan soon came back after 30 minutes. The place wasn't that big anyways. 

   "Welcome back" Wei Ying said.

    "Sup hoe" Xue Yang greeted.

   Lan Zhan was about to say something about that being an rude way to greet someone.

   "Sup whore" Wei Ying greeted back.

   Lan Zhan was stunned. Wei Ying too? Xue Yang placed an arm around Wei Ying's neck.

   "I'm your whore, you're my hoe" He said.

    Wei Ying rolled his eyes "Whatever" He said.

    "Is that... How you greet each other?" Lan Zhan asked.

    "Yea, can't have a good friendship if you don't call your friends whore, hoe, or slut once, some mean it in a rude way, we say it as a joke, we know when to limit our jokes" Xue Yang said.

   "Don't worry Lan Zhan, it's all good" He said.

   "If you say so" He said.

    The three adults talked for a while when Charlotte walked outside and stood in front of Lan Zhan. They all stopped talking to look at the small child and the piece of paper in her hands. She held the paper to Lan Zhan with a smile.

    "Welcome to the village of ghouls that no longer have a home or other family to go to, you're one of us now. Although you may be rich and have a home and other family, there's always a place here with us ghouls, and you may be human, but you're a ghoul with us now, once a ghoul, always a ghoul" She said with a smile.