~8~

Lan Zhan was in a conflict with himself. How can he make it so Wei Ying can be safe again? If anything, a ghoul can target him while Wei Ying is still healing? That's it, he'll go with Jiang Cheng and become a Ghoul investigator, and kill every ghoul on sight.

    He'll only spare the ghouls who he can trust, but then again.

    Ghouls are ghouls.

   What ghouls can he trust??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Sorry if I have'nt updated in a while, I just had my 16th birthday party, I went to my sisters ballet practice, and I took my drivers permit test and I had failed once again....And also, I've been practicing with my bow and arrow so yea. But i'm here now so that's good. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

      One by one, they all went home, but Lan Zhan was too skeptical about leaving Wei Ying alone, he was scared he'll get hurt. Mrs Lan and Lan Xichen noticed, they looked at each other, smiled, and nodded. Lan Xichen walked to Lan Zhan, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

    "You can stay here for the night if you wish, mother is talking with Mrs. Wei about it" He said with a smile. 

    Lan Zhan nodded "Thanks" He said.

    "Anytime, but you'll need to be home by tomorrow at noon" He said.

    "Mn" He said, walking away to look for Wei Ying.

    Wei Ying was getting changed into some more comfortable clothing as it was getting late. But as he was about to put on his shirt, he all of a sudden felt nauseous. He ran out of his room to the nearest bathroom, and he started to vomit. 

    Lan Zhan passed the bathroom when he saw Wei Ying there. He got worried and walked in. He pulled his hair back as Wei Ying continued to puke out the dinner he had. Cangse looked in the bathroom and saw it was Wei Ying puking.

    She looked worried and Lan Zhan had asked her to bring a glass of water. Wei Ying's stomach started to hurt, and he held it. HE coughed and sat back. Lan Zhan gave him a towel and Wei Ying wiped his face.

    Wei Ying looked at his stomach and Lan Zhan's eyes widened. Some blood was dripping from his wound. But thank god no stitches broke. Lan Zhan carried Wei Ying.

   "L-Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying was surprised.

   "You're bleeding" He said, he walked him to his room and laid him down.

   "Stay here" He said, walking out of the room. 

   Wei Ying sighed and looked at his arm that held his stomach. There was already dry blood on it, only a little bit, the rest was still fresh. He sighed.

   'This is the life I've come to now.... What fun...'  Wei Ying thought.

    Lan Zhan and Cangse walked in, Cangse eyes slightly widened, there was blood on his stomach, around where the wound was.

    "I'll go get a wash cloth" She said.

    Lan Zhan gave the water to him "try to drink it" Wei Ying just put his hand up.

    "I'm okay, I'll be fine," He said, with a kind smile. 

     Wei Ying's mother came back in and she was just about to wipe her son's stomach when La Zhan put a loving and calm hand on her shoulder.