~35~

"We should do this more often Lan Zhan" Wei Ying said softly, but loud enough for Lan Zhan to hear.

    "Mn" Lan Zhan simply said.

     Lan Zhan rinsed his hair "Done" Lan Zhan said.

    Wei Ying turned around "My turn to wash your hair" Wei Ying said with a smile.

    "Mn" He said as he turned around for Wei Ying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Wei Ying woke up on his side of the bed, first thing he saw, Lan Yuan sleeping peacefully next to him. Wei Ying smiled as he used his index finger to hold Lan Yuan's hand. Lan Yuan's tiny fingers wrapped around Wei Ying's finger.

    Wei Ying's heart warmed, and he kissed his forehead. Lan Yuan started to whimper a bit. Wei Ying thought he was hungry, so he carried him and walked to the kitchen to look for the formulas to make his food. He found it already pre-made. 

    There was a note next to it and read it. It was from Lan Zhan. It just said he was called into work earlier and he'll be back sometime after lunch. And that he already made Lan Yuan's food for when he wakes up.

    Wei Ying smiled "Heh, Lan Yuan, your dad is so thoughtful" He said as he put the note down.

    Wei Ying picked up Lan Yuan's bottle and started to feed him. Lan Yuan happily ate. Wei Ying smile and began to slowly sway side to side, hoping to ease Lan Yuan more. Wei Ying's phone rang and he walked to it which was currently still in both Lan Zhan's and Wei Ying's room.

    He looked at it and it was Jin Yanli calling. But both of Wei Ying's arms were busy, so he used his nose to answer the phone and put it on speaker.

    "Hello?" Wei Ying asked.

   "Hello Xianxian" She said.

   "How are you?" Wei Ying asked.

   "I'm all good, I was wondering if I could come over to visit the sweat pea" She said.

    Wei Ying smiled "Sure you can, you can come over whenever you wish" He said.

   "okay, thank you"  She said.

   They both said their byes as Jin Yanli hung up. Lan Yuan, with his tiny arms, pushed the bottle away. Wei Ying took it as a sign he was done and removed it from his mouth. Wei Ying walked to the kitchen and set the empty bottle on the counter. 

    Wei Ying looked around the house. He thought a little more decor could be done in the house. But he left it alone. He'd need a job if he wants the money to get it. Wei Ying walked to the T.V with Lan Yuan still in his arms.

    He turned the T.V on and went to a random comedy channel. He found a good one and let it play as he stood there, swaying back and forth slowly to help Lan Yuan sleep better.

    Jin Yanli and her husband arrived to Wei Ying's and Lan Zhan's house. She knocked and Wei Ying opened the door with a large smile.

    "Hello" He said.

    "You look better than last I saw you" Said Jin Zixuan.

    Wei Ying smiled "Yea, I've been resting well, and I just ate so yea" He said.

    "Can we come in?" He asked.

    Wei Ying nodded "But do be quiet, Lan Yuan is sleeping" He said.