~34~

They all went shopping, they had a good time doing so as well, Wei Ying kept thinking up names. He soon found one while both Jin Yanli and Cangse were picking out which shirt was the cutest.

    "I found a name I like" He said.

    Both Jin Yanli and Cangse stopped what they were doing to face Wei Ying.

   "Whats the name?" Cangse asked.

   Wei Ying smiled "I'll name him.... Lan Yuan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Both Cangse and Jin Yanli smiled.

    "Such a fitting name" They both said.

   "Lan Yuan it is" Wei Ying said. 

   They went to pay and Jin Yanli went home, after saying bye to the baby who still slept peacefully In Wei Ying's arms. Both Wei Ying and Cangse are going back to her house. Wei Ying felt at peace just by holding the small baby.

   "Attached already?" Cangse asked.

  "I... I guess.." Wei Ying said.

   "That's okay, lets just get you both back" She said.

   Both Cangse and Wei Ying arrived back to the house and Cangse unlocked the door. They walked in and Wei Ying sat down, that was a mistake as the baby started to cry. Wei Ying started to freak out.

   Did he do something wrong?

   Is Lan Yuan hungry?

  What should he do?

  Cangse smiled "Wei Ying, rule number one, if you are carrying a baby, never sit down, they dislike that" She said.

   Wei Ying stood up and Lan Yuan stopped crying.

   "Wow, how did you know?" He asked.

   "I'm your mother, I had to take care of you when you were a baby, and you were the biggest crybaby there was" she said.

     Wei Ying blushed from embarrassment. Cangse just laughed a bit more.

   "Here, I'll give you tips on what to do based on my experience with you" She said. 

    Wei Ying smiled "Thanks ma" He said.

   As Cangse gave Wei Ying tips on what to do, Lan Yuan started to cry once again. Wei Ying was nervous. 

    "He's probably hungry" She said. 

   She left to make the formula for the baby. Wei Ying started to rock the baby, it eased the cries, but he continued to cry. Cangse walked back in and she handed the bottle to Wei Ying. Wei Ying used one arm to hold the baby, and used the other to feed him.

    Lan Yuan gladly started to eat. Wei Ying smiled, he felt his own heart melt.

    "He's so adorable" Wei Ying said quietly.

    She nodded and watched as Wei Ying fed Lan Yuan.

    Cangse was silently making her food as Wei Ying was passed out on the couch, with little Lan Yuan sleeping on his chest. Cangse smiled and took a picture. She was happy, and her heart melted from the sweet scene in front of her.

    Cangse started to eat her food when there was a knock on her door. She opened it and it was none other than Lan Zhan.

   "How is Wei Ying?" He asked.