~31~

Everyone left and Jiang Cheng and Mr. Rebel looked at Lan Zhan worriedly.

   "You okay?" Jiang Cheng asked.

   Lan Zhan dashed out of there, not giving time for Jiang Cheng and Ms.Rebel to see where he went.

   "Maybe he went to tell your family?" She asked.

   "Maybe, I'll see you tomorrow morning for the mission" He said.

   She nodded "Yea" She said.

   Jiang Cheng walked out of there and texted everyone in the group chat to meet up at Cangse's house, he has information regarding Wei Ying and Xue Yang. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Let you all know, this is going to be a very long chapter]

    Everyone waited at the Wei's house, waiting for Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan. But Only Jiang Cheng came.

    "Where's Lan Zhan?" Changze asked.

    "Probably taking some time to himself considering the news regarding both Wei Ying and Xue Yang" He said. 

   "Is it good news or bad news?" Ms. Lan asked.

   "Both, which are you guys willing to hear?" Jiang Cheng asked.

    "Bad, so we have a peace of mind by the end of the day" Jin Zixuan said.

    "Okay, for bad news, it's hard for me to believe, but.. Xue Yang is a ghoul" He said.

    Everyone was shocked (Except Yanli, but she put up an act).

    "Xue Yang is a... Ghoul?" Cangse asked.

    "Yes, the investigators found Xue Yang's house and found severed human limbs in his frigde, no human food, it was evidence of Xue Yang being a ghoul, and he is also a suspect of being the kitsune masked ghoul" He said.

   Everyone had shocked looks on their faces.

   "The investigators also suspect that...." Jiang Cheng couldn't bring himself to say the next part.

    "That what?" Yu Ziyuan asked.

    "They all suspect that Xue Yang had kidnapped Wei Ying and taken his things making it look as if he really ran away" He said.

    Everyone gasped, Cangse started to tear up.

   "No, he'll never do that, he was such a kind boy" She said.

   "It's also a possibility that he had nothing to do with Wei Ying's disappearance, it's more of a 50/50 chance" He said.

    "Well, let's hope he didn't kidnap him" Said Jiang Fengmian.

    Everyone agreed with Jiang Fengmian.

   "What's the good news?" Asked Mr. Lan.

    "They all found Wei Ying" He said.

    Everyone smiled as they heard that "That's good!" Said Cangse.

    "Yea, we all leave to rescue him tomorrow morning" Jiang Cheng said.

    "That's good! I get to see my baby!" Cangse cried happy tears.

    Everyone smiled, Jin Yanli was having doubts. All that wasn't true, she knew the whole truth, Wei Ying was never kidnapped, yes, Xue Yang is the kitsune, but he didn't kidnap Wei Ying.