~25~

She hoped, she secretly wrote in a note in her new bought house since she was now old enough to have her own. She left it by the window, which Wei Ying knows she leaves little letters for him, so he drops by once in a while to see if she left him another one.

    When Wei Ying returns back to his home, he reads them. She was getting married soon, and she really wanted him and Xue Yang to be there. All Wei Ying had to say to that note.

I'll see what I can do.

Jiang Yanli smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    During the wedding, she was upset that both Wei Ying and Xue Yang didn't arrive, Jin Zixuan knew this, but Jiang Yanli still was excited for her wedding, and she was happy about that. During the party, Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan had opened the gifts that everyone gave them.

    When Jiang Yanli opened her gift, it was a sword. She looked at her father.

    "In case he hurts you" He said with an innocent smile.

    Jiang Yanli just smiled "It's pretty" She said.

    It was during the party and Jiang Yanli noticed 2 figures standing in the distance on a rooftop. She looked and she saw 2 people there. Both wearing a mask. She couldn't tell who it was until they both held up a little gift box.

    Her heart leaped as she knew both Xue Yang and Wei Ying had come to visit. They signaled her to meet them far from the others. She nodded and she watched as they hopped off the building.

    "Excuse me for a moment, I'm going to use the restroom" She said.

    Jin Zixuan nodded and she left. No one noticed where she went, they all were too wrapped up with the beautiful wedding. She walked to where the two boys were, with their masks off and them talking about whatever. 

    Jiang Yanli called out for them and they turned their attention to her. Wei Ying hopped up and gave her a hug. She was about to cry tears of joy when Wei Ying stopped her.

    "No crying, it'll ruin your makeup" He said as he wiped the incoming tears.

    "Sorry, it's been so long since I've seen you both" She said.

    "Sorry, we both couldn't risk anyone else knowing and potentially put in danger" Wei Ying said.

    She sighed and hugged Wei Ying "I missed you" She said.

   Wei Ying hugged her back "I missed you two" He said.

   "How's that Lan Zhan?" Xue Yang asked.

    She faced him and frowned "Not so well, ever since he heard that Wei Ying ran away, he's barely gotten sleep, he's trying so hard to look for you" She said, facing Wei Ying.

    Wei Ying frowned "I did it to protect everyone, but I'm watching you guys from afar, keeping all the other ghouls away" Wei Ying said.

    "We had to call you guys our prey so they know to back off" Xue Yang said with a snarl.

   Jiang Yanli walked up to him, pulled out a handkerchief and wiped a little blood off from his face.

   "You had blood right there" She said sweetly.

   He smiled "I had a little snack" He said.

   "More like a whole ass meal. You ate just last week" Wei Ying said.