~27~

He faced Lan Zhan "Get an idea where they are keeping Xue Yang and Wei Ying?" He asked.

   "..." Lan Zhan was silent.

   "Well? Did you or did you not?" He asked.

   "No..." He said.

   Jiang Cheng sighed "Damn it, let's go tho, we'll report to headquarters that the ghouls are potentially keeping 2 hostages" Jiang Cheng said, walking off.

   Lan Zhan followed behind. He faced his hand which he used to hold on to Wei Ying's kagune. The very weapon he used to kill, was his most sensitive spot. And Lan Zhan was lucky enough to find that out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Xue Yang and Wei Ying made it back to their place. Xue Yang set him down.

    "Are you alright? Why do your legs keep shaking? Did you get fucked?" He asked.

   "No, but I think it was getting close to that" Wei Ying said with a pissed off look.

    Xue Yang laughed "He found out your kink, didn't he?" He asked as he fell from laughter.

   "Shut the hell up" Wei Ying said, grabbing his mask and throwing it at him.

   Xue Yang caught it before it hit him "Man, if I would've known he was going to punch your V-card, I would've let him take you" He said.

   "Oh get fucked" Wei Ying said.

    "Nah man, I'm top" Xue Yang said "You're bottom" Xue Yang pointed a finger to Wei Ying.

   "I hate you" Wei Ying said.

   "I love you too" He said.

   Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng had finished giving their report, and were on their way home. It was silent between the two. Jiang Cheng was pissed he couldn't get anything out of the kitsune masked ghoul. 

   Lan Zhan, however, was at peace. He found Wei Ying, and knew he was safe. So that information was able to put his mind at ease. But later, he'd want Wei Ying to come with him so Lan Zhan can personally protect him.

   Jiang Cheng gotten a text from Jin Yanli. He looked it over.

   "Lan Zhan! We need to go to the Jin's right now! Jin Yanli needs us!" He said.

   Lan Zhan nodded and they both ran over to her house.

   Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan made it there, and strangely enough, everyone else was there as well. They both walked inside.

   "Something wrong?" He asked.

   Jin Yanli ran and hugged him.

   "I'm so glad you're here!" She said.

   Jiang Cheng hugged her "You asked, what's wrong? Are you sick or something?" He asked.

   She giggled and shook her head playfully "No, but it's something that's good" She said.

   She gathered everyone into the living room, and she cleared her throat.

   "Everyone, I have something to tell you!" She said.