~21~

Wei Ying left his house and he had to go through the alley way to go to his house. And so he did. He passed some people here and there, how they looked and stared at Wei Ying made him feel majorly uncomfortable. He had to run out of there to prevent himself from getting a panic attack. He made it out of the alleys and he leaned against a wall that was next to a store door. Poor Wei Ying breathed heavily as he held his chest.

      God he wished Lan Zhan was here. Wei Ying needed him right now...

     Lan Zhan felt something was off in the middle of his class. His mind went to Wei Ying, and all of a sudden, Lan Zhan felt anxious. Jiang Cheng could sense it, and whispered to Lan Zhan to take a deep breath.

     Jiang Cheng knew if something remotely went wrong and one of the other wasn't there, one of them would go into a panic attack, and the other would feel it and become anxious. Jiang Cheng figured that Wei Ying was currently almost in a panic attack, and Lan Zhan was being affected by it.

     He wished Wei Ying was alright and safe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Wei Ying tried his best to take in deep breaths, be clutched his chest tightly, the stares were burned into his mind. He started to hear his own heart beat when some one came in and helped Wei Ying calm down.

    Wei Ying looked at the person and the first thing he saw was a plain white blind fold on his face.

    "You okay?" He asked with a soothing tone of voice.

    "Y-yea... Thanks" He said.

    "No worries, do you wish company? Just until you even yourself out?" He asked.

     Wei Ying thought, and soon said yes "I'm going home tho" Wei Ying said.

    The male nodded "Alright, I'll walk you there until you feel better, a panic attack is very serious, do you have someone that you can call for comfort?" He asked.

    "There is, but he's at a school right now" Wei Ying said, as they both started to walk.

    "I see, which school if I may ask?" He asked.

     "Heh.... He's training to be a ghoul investigator... So I won't see him for about 3 years" He said.

     "2 years" He said.

    "You know?" Wei Ying asked, facing him.

    He faced Wei Ying despite the blindfold. He smiled and placed a finger over his lips as a saying to "Shh". Wei Ying knew. He is a Ghoul investigator. A Dove. Wei Ying had to be careful with him. 

    "Say... What is your name?" Wei Ying asked.

    "Xiao Xingchen" He said ever so calmly.

    "N-nice to meet you" He said.

    "Can I ask your name?" He asked.

    "We-"

    "Wei Ying!" Wei Ying as well as Xiao Xingchen.

    Wei Ying smiled a bit. Jiang Yanli stopped jogging once she was in front of him. She smiled at him.

     "Hey, where were you? I was going to ask you to breakfast, but your parents said you were at Xue Yang's, but I didn't know where his place is, and I was about to call you till I saw you here" She said sweetly.

    "Xue Yang?" Xiao Xingchen asked.

   Jiang Yanli faced him with a curious look on her face.

    "Who is this gentleman?" She asked.