~11~

Soon everyone arrived and began walking each other home. Starting off by who was the closest. They dropped off the Jiang siblings, Xue Yang, then Wei Ying, Lan Zhan lived pretty far, and since Jin Zixuan lived close by to where the Lan's lived, they walked together for a bit before splitting ways.

       Lan Zhan looked at the paper and saw the school for people who wanted to be a Dove. He knew, that this was going to be the first step to protecting Wei Ying. And Once he got rid of all the ghouls in this city....

      He was going to ask Wei Ying out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Lan Zhan walked into his house and was greeted by his mother.

     "Hello A-Zhan, now was school?" She asked with a kind smile.

     "Fine" He said, taking his shoes off. 

     "I see, dinner would be ready in 2 hours" She said.

     "Mn" He walked into his room.

      Lan Zhan began to circle the name of the school and used the form back of the paper and signed up for that school. He felt his heart thumped in his chest. He just took that first step to protecting Wei Ying.

     Wei Ying looked over the paper and couldn't decide on which school to apply for. Well, he only has like one more year at this current school he is in right now so it isn't a problem right now.

    "But I still should at least think about it," He said to himself.

     Wei Ying tossed the paper and Cangse walked in.

     "It's time for dinner" She said with a sweet smile. 

     Wei Ying smiled and stood up "On my way" He said.

    Cangse nodded, closed the door and walked away. Wei Ying quickly changed into a hoodie that was 2X the size of him and a pair of sweatpants. He walked over to them, sat down and ate along with them.

    He did his very best to not spit the food out. Although, his father.

    Suspected something was wrong with Wei Ying. 

    The way his face almost scrunches up as if he ate something disgusting....

    The way Wei Ying does his best to avoid eating...

    He figured something was wrong with Wei Ying. Something in his gut told him that something major had changed with his son. but Changze couldn't figure out what it was. He was going to have to keep an eye on Wei Ying until he got an idea about what was wrong with him. 

    He was going to talk to Cangse about it too, to see if she might have an idea. He was just genuinely worried about his son, but something was majorly different about Wei Ying, and Changze wanted to get to the bottom of it.