~3~

Xue Yang sighed, so it was okay, he was forgiven. Wei Ying held onto his arm again, he locked his own arm with Xue Yang's.

     "Let's go to lunch!" He said.

      Xue Yang grumbled "Fine..." He said.

       They walked off to the cafeteria. Xue yang grew fond of Wei Ying. He swore he'll protect his new friend. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Once they arrived to the lunch table, Wei Ying saw Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, and Lan Zhan. Wei Ying called out for them.

   "Guys! I brought a friend over!" Wei Ying called out. 

    Everyone of them turned around and Jiang Cheng was at first wondering who Wei Ying brought over. Jiang Yanli knew who it was. And she was slightly happy knowing he made a friend with Xue Yang. Lan Zhan?

   He knew who he was. But he wasn't mad about that. He was mad that Wei Ying had locked arms with him. Jiang Yanli could see the jealousy burning in his eyes and she slightly giggled.

    "Who did you make friends with this time stupid?" Jiang Cheng asked.

   "His name is Xue Yang!" Wei Ying said.

   "Yo wassup?" Jiang Cheng asked.

   Wei Ying sat down, and Lan Zhan quickly moved to sit next to him, leaving Xue Yang to sit on the other side of him.

    "Hi there Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying said with a smile.

    "Mn" He said.

    "So, Xue Yang, how are you?" Jiang Yanli asked.

    "Uhh... I'm well?" He questioned more than answering.

    They all started to talk. Well, Xue Yang was very much new to this, so he just stayed silent and watched. Xue Yang felt like he... Belonged? He smiled at the warm energy they all emitted. But it was soon cut short when Jiang Chen yelled.

    "Wei Wuxian!!!" Jiang Cheng stood up to hit Wei Ying. 

    Wei ying just laughed, he hopped on the table, jumped down from the other side and ran off with an angry Jiang Cheng chasing after him.

    "Is... Is this normal?" Xue Yang asked.

    "Oh yes, don't mind them, they're just dumb" Jiang Yanli said with a giggle.

    "Uhh... Okay..." He said.

   Jiang Yanli held out a sugar cookie to Xue Yang.

   "What's that?" Xue Yang asked.

   "A sugar cookie, any friend of Xianxians is a friend of mine" She said with a smile.

   Xue Yang looked at the cookie to Jiang Yanli's sweet smile. He sighed and took the cookie. Jiang Yanli watched to see if he was really a ghoul. She didn't know why, but something told her he was one, and the other thing that told her is to just trust him.

    Next thing she knew, he ate the cookie. In one bite. Xue Yang brushed the frosting of his lips and he swallowed it.

    "Very sugary. But it's good" He said.

    Jiang Yanli just smiled brightly "Glad you like it!" She said.

    Soon both Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng walked back, with Wei Ying being dragged by none other than Jiang Cheng. But they both were bruised. Which alerted the 3.