~10~

Jiang Cheng managed to throw him off. Xue Yang laid on his back in pain, Jiang Cheng walked past him like nothing happened, or if Xue Yang wasn't even there.

    "Asshole" Xue Yang said.

     Lan Xichen walked up to him "Do your feet hurt? If so, I can carry you" Lan Xichen said with a big brotherly smile.

     "I see that an angel has come upon me, yes, carry me my angel!" He said, hopping on Lan Xichen's back.

     They all continued to walk until they came upon a large fancy house.

     "Here it is! Old Lan Qirens house!!" Wei Ying said from Lan Zhan's back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      It was a large and beautiful white and blue house. before they walked up, Jin Zixuan didn't know if he was allowed to enter.

    "Come on! You're with us, he'll welcome you!" Jiang Yanli said, wrapping her arm around his.

    Jin Zixuan heart skipped a beat. Jiang Cheng quickly noticed, he was about to do something when he realized, his sister was old enough, she could make her own choices. But he promises to step in if there is a problem. 

   Jiang Cheng walked up to the door, rang the door bell and stepped back. Lan Qiren opened the door and saw Jiang Cheng.

    "Ah, hello Jiang Cheng, I was notified of your visitation" He said.

    "Yea, the others and I were walking a friend home when we all realized that you lived in the area so we decided to drop by and say hello" Jiang Cheng said with the upmost respect.

    "You and the others huh?" He looked behind Jiang Cheng and saw Jiang Yanli, she was a sweet girl in his eyes, she was good at cooking, and he liked what she could make, it was Delicious in his eyes.

     But blood started to trickle down his mouth when he saw the 2 problem children on the backs of his 2 nephews.

    "BOTH OF YOU OFF MY DEAR NEPHEWS!" He yelled as he walked to them.

    Both Xue Yang and Wei Ying laughed as they both hopped off the Lan's backs and they both hid behind Lan Zhan who just stood there as Lan Qiren tried to get to the boys but failed miserably . Jin Zixuan watched the chaos unfold. Old Lan Qiren continued to yell at the boys for a minute, then faced his attention to the boy wearing a golden colored jacket.

    "Hello, and who may you be?" Old Lan Qiren asked.

    "My name is Jin Zixuan" He said.

    "A Jin huh? You must be a descendant of the Jin clan then huh?" He asked, stroking his goatee.

    "Yes, yes I am, as per my father says" He said.

     "I see, well, as I told them, you are welcome here if you want, my door is open" He said.

     Jin Zixuan bowed "Thank you," He said. 

     They all said their hellos and were soon on their way to drop Jin Zixuan off before they all returned to Lan Qirens home. They walked until they arrived at a nice house, painted white with gold designs on it.

    "Wow, rich people" Xue Yang muttered to himself.

    Jin Zixuan faced them "You all can go back to Lan Qirens home now, I'll see you all later" He said.

    They all waved to each other and walked off. Once the group made it back to Lan Qiren's house, he had already prepared tea. They all sat down as they enjoyed the tea.