7

**********

I sat in the hallway, crying.
After I stormed out of the gym I just sat right here crying. My sobs stopped when I heard giggles and snickering coming from the gym door. I glance over, my teary eyes noticeable, and I saw Chloe and her minions laughing at me.

"What's so fucking funny?" I say I have no patience with these girls. They seemed a bit caught off guard when I said that, but acted as if nothing happened. Chloe stepped forward, "oh I don't know, maybe the fact that your sitting in the hallway crying! I mean, how embarrassing.!" Chloe laughed, and so did her friends. "I mean, I think it's for the better Billy went missing. Wasn't he one of the ugly kids?" Chloe continued. That was it. That was fucking it. I wasn't just gonna sit here and let me and Billy take shit from these hoes.

I waited until Chloe and her minions walked away, so I can get them from behind.
They all walked down the hallway, and I stood up. I stormed over to Chloe before pulling her by her hair to the ground.

She got up and tried to punch me, but I beat her to it. She fell to the floor, and I got on top of her. By now a crowd of people formed around us. I punched her repeatedly, not having any idea when I would stop. Blood poured out from her nose as I punched her over and over again.

Even tho my knuckles ached, I kept punching her. Blood was everywhere now, some of it being mine but mostly all of it is Chloe's.
She screamed and yelled, trying to get me off of her, but I never got off. That was until 2 teachers dragged me off of her, I heard cheering and yelling as I looked around. Then I looked at her, a grin slowly appeared on my face when I saw her, she had what looked like a broken nose, a black eye, scratches and bruises, and a large puddle of blood surrounding her. I was even prouder when I saw that she was lying there unconscious.

**********

I was now sitting in the principal's office, I knew that it wouldn't end well. "Ms.Showalter, I am truly disappointed in you." She started off calm but got angrier as she continued to lecture me. I zoned out until a few words were brought to my attention. "What would Billy think of you doing this Y/n?" Oh fuck no. I cut her off, "what the fuck? Why the hell was Billy brought into this? He doesn't have shit to do with this!" I yelled, getting annoyed. "Language Y/n!" "Fuck you." I knew I had made her angry as fuck, and it wasn't going to end well. But it was so funny to see her mad, she looked like an angry chipmunk. "That's it, 2 weeks of after-school detention." She yelled, her face turning a dark shade of red.

I shrugged and got out of the chair that I had been sitting in for the past 30 minutes.
My knuckles ached and bled everywhere. I was already late enough to 5th period so I decided to just go to class and deal with it during passing period.

**********

I busted through the door not trying to make eye contact with anyone. But once again, all eyes were on me. This time they had a good reason, "about time you show up Ms.Showlater." Mrs.Lopez said, stopping in her tracks just to look at me. "Mhm.." I mumble, walking to my seat that was sat right next to Vance's.

I sunk into my desk seat and plopped my head into my arms that lay on my desk.

It was close to the end of class when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I look over and see Vance pointing to a note that sat on the desk. I look over at it and reach for it. I open it, expecting a note filled with him just cussing me out.

But instead of the note being filled with just pure hatred, it said something.

'Heard you beat Chloe's ass this morning, just wanted to thank you. She annoyed the shit out of me.' -V
I smiled a bit, at least I wasn't alone. I wrote on the small piece of crumpled paper and put it onto Vance's desk.
'Yeah, she started talking shit about me and my brother.' -Y/n

I looked over at him and saw him smiling at the note, the bell rang but I never took my eyes off of him. I got confused when he stuffed the note into his front pocket. I ignored it and walked to the bathroom to fix up my knuckles.

**********

I walked towards the back door of the school, I needed a cigarette after this morning.
I lit the cigarette that was fresh out of the pack, I blew out the smoke and immediately felt better, I felt calm.

I was caught off guard when I heard a voice to my left, "hey.." the voice trailed off as I looked over to see, Vance..? He leaned against the wall a few feet away from me. "Hey.?" I said, confused why he was talking to me.

I looked down at the cigarette and back at Vance, I held out my hand that had the cigarette in it. He looked at my hand, almost hesitating before taking it. He took a long drag before exhaling a bunch of smoke.

A/N
HI EVERYONEEEE!!!! Sorry about the short chapter! I had lots of homework today😐. ALSO PLS GIVE ME TIPS ON FIGHTING SCENES BC THE ONE I WROTE JUST MAKES ME CRINGE🫣. IDK IF I WILL BUT I MIGHT REWRITE THE FIGHT SCENE IF I GET ANY BETTER AT WRITING THOSE👍👍