Important

Almost 11 years ago I decided to post my first ever Fanfiction. I have been writing Fanfiction since I was about 14 but didn't have the courage to actually post a story until I was 19 years old. That's when The Day I Fell Into Bleach was created. Honestly at first I had no idea what direction I wanted this story to take or what I was doing with it. I just decided it would be cool to add a OC who fell into Bleach and it slowly took a form of its own. But as the years went by and life hit me and I evolved as a writer and reread this story I realized I wouldn't be able to finish this certain version of the story. A lot of my newer ideas I had for this story just wouldn't fit into the current version of this Fanfiction.

So I decided to discontinued this version and have been working on a new version, something that gives me more joy to work on. Honestly my mental health at times makes it difficult to update regularly and stick to writing for long periods of times, so hopefully this newer version doesn't take so long to complete.

But anyways I want to thank everyone who has supported this story all this time. Everyone is more than welcome to read or reread this version but I also welcome you to try reading the newer version. It's already publish on here and updating.

Once again thanks for all the support.

~*Violetta*~

Forget Me Not