Chapter Three: First and Last Day at Karakura High

Hello lovely readers, here with another chapter. Sorry I haven't been updating this story as often as I should. I have mostly being posting newer chapters on FanFiction since that's were I originally posted this story. But I'll try to update the story here more often so it can catch up to the current chapters as in FanFic. But here you go, enjoy!

|Edited Verison|
|~*Violeta*~|

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach or the image used, I just own Catalina Vazquez.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: First and Last Day at Karakura High

[April 1st]

[Kat's POV]

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself, tugging nervously on my gray skirt, wishing it was slightly longer.

'It feels strange wearing such a short skirt, showing off so much of my porcelain legs, even though they aren't literal with bruises anymore, it still feels strange.' I thought, marveling at myself in the mirror.

I nervously tug on my dark brown curls, letting them cascade down my chest and back, they gentle stretch out and quickly bounce back into curls. I smile softly at myself, noticing a slight difference in myself. No more dark circles under my eyes. An actually smile. I took deep a breath in and breathe out contently. I happily walk away from the mirror, grabbing my book bag on my way towards the door and happily walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen surprise to see everyone already having breakfast.

"Good morning everyone." I greet happily.

Suddenly they all turn around looking at me surprise. I swear, Ichigo's jaw almost hit the ground, his amber eyes staring at me stun. He quickly compose himself, looking down at his half eaten breakfast as he nervously pick at his food with his chop sticks.

"Wow Kat-chan you look so beautiful!" Yuzu cooed happily.

I laugh sheepishly rubbing the back of my head.

" Nah." I said shyly, taking my seat next to Ichigo. I notice he stiffen up nervously when I sat down beside him. "What's wrong?" I ask him confuse and notice he just keep looking at his plate with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Uh, nothing." He mutter quickly.

I just shrug my shoulders eating my breakfast.

~*~

I stood in front of the huge school and my jaw fell wide open at the sight of Karakura High. I could feel my stomach in a state of excitement and nerves.

"You coming or what?" Ichigo ask annoy walking ahead.

I nod my head eagerly walking behind him happily. I look around the school excite, when my eyes caught sight of a board in the middle of the courtyard. It look like the list of classrooms and its students.

"I'm going to go see what classroom we are in!" I state happily, running off to the lists.

I walk up to the lists, squeezing my way through a couple of kids and I finally reach the front. There were four lists for the first year students, my eyes eagerly scan the lists.

'Let's see. 1-1, 1-2. and 1-3...seems I'm in 1-3 with Ichigo and everyone else. Weird, I thought for sure I was going to be place in different classroom than Ichigo.' I thought amuse.

"MI-ZU-I-RO!" I heard someone shouting from across the courtyard. I turned around and saw a brunette hair boy running like an idiot towards a raven hair boy.