Chapter Two: Living with the Kurosakis

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach.

|Unedited Version|
|    ~*Violeta*~        |

Chapter Two: Living with the Kurosakis

It has been about a week since I fell into the Bleach world and I have slowly started to recover. Isshin has let me leave the clinic part of the house and I will be sharing rooms with Ichigo in till the guest room is ready for me. Even though Isshin said a couple of remarks that caused Ichigo to beat the shit out of him and I just looked at them laughing nervously. Yuzu and Karin insisted that I stay with Ichigo, I think those two are trying to hook us up. But I wouldn't doubt if I did fall for Ichigo. The orange hair strawberry is too yummy to ignore and he is even more yummy up close and personal.

"I can just sleep on the couch so you don't have to sleep on the floor." I protested as we headed to his room.

"It's fine. Plus you need your rest you are just starting to recover." He spoke annoyed probably by my protesting. It just felt weird. No one and I mean no one has ever been this nice to me especially not a guy.

"This is nothing I'll live I can stand sleeping on the couch or the floor." I insisted and Ichigo sighed annoyed as we walked into his room and he turned to look at me seriously.

"You are sleeping on the bed. Got it?" He spoke seriously and I sighed defeated. I wasn't going to win this argument.

"Fine." I replied giving in and walked into the room looking around amazed. I always dreamed about what it would be like to walk into this room. It was better than I imagined. I walked over to the bed slowly.

"I'm going out if you need anything Yuzu and Karin are downstairs." Ichigo said walking out and I just lay down on his bed taking in the smell it smelt like Ichigo. I sighed and turned around to stare at the ceiling. I was able to figure out where exactly in the storyline I fell into. Before any of bleach start! The main bleach story line starts in the middle of May and Ichigo doesn't met Keigo and Mizuiro in till he starts school again on April 1st. And about a week ago was February 27th and today is March 5th. So I have about a month before Ichigo goes back to school and about another half of month before Rukia shows up and everything starts. Well technically everything has started for about 100 years now but still. So this gives almost 2 months to figure out if I have some kind of spiritual ability. I sighed turning around onto my side since my back started to burn in pain and I sighed relief as the pain stopped and my eyes slowly started to close as I thought about everything was to come and how me being here would change things.

"Bitch you thought you could run away!" My father yelled at me angrily. As his kicked me on the stomach and I just lay there crying softly as I felt the pain running through my body. "I'm gonna teach you never to disobey me!" He yelled and I just continued to cry as I felt the blood run down the corners of my lips and they mixed with my salty tears.

"Please stop!" I begged softly.

"Catalina!" I heard someone yelled concerned and I felt someone shaking me.

My eyes snapped opened and everything was a blur as the tears slipped down my cheeks I was breathing fast and shaking uncontrollably.

"Oi Catalina are you alright?" I heard Ichigo whisper concern I looked up at Ichigo who was hovering over me and his amber orbs looked at me concerned.

"Just a bad dream." I whispered softly whipping the tears from my eyes and Ichigo kneel down.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and I just shook my head.